mach1AED.jpg

mach1motor5.jpg

mach1motor2.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Mach! Man, those imports likely weren't happy about having to line up with this bad boy! Seemed like eons after the Mach crossed the line they finally made it. LOL!

fas4d

Established Member
Nice Mach! Man, those imports likely weren't happy about having to line up with this bad boy! Seemed like eons after the Mach crossed the line they finally made it. LOL!

Yea it sucked, there where some fast cars there that would have been better races

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I agree with what was asaid earlier; I think you'll get deep into the 10's. I actualy guessed your 2.0 60" e.t correctly. I am guessing your trap will go up a little more when you get some decent traction, but that e.t. alone is good for some solid 10 second e.t's. How does it do on the street?

PArt of what you are dealing with is why I wanted to keep my B heads and go with a centri blower. (not that I couldn't still benifit from C or newer heads, I just didn't think it was wortht he cost) I want to be able to get some kind of traction out of my car and have some fun in the upper rev's. Bad car, anyway you look at it! Congrats!

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
AED does some great work again. i cant wait till i have them fix me up with my install and all the other work i a going to have them do. sick ass car! now i look out for orange one's!

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Nice to finally get a track pass after the build eh? :rockon:

The next time you know in advance when you're heading out to the track, PM me. I want to make sure I get a few track passes under my belt this year.

fas4d

Established Member
Nice to finally get a track pass after the build eh? :rockon:

The next time you know in advance when you're heading out to the track, PM me. I want to make sure I get a few track passes under my belt this year.

No prob PWORLD,
it looks like there is a lot of people that want to go,we'll have to get a bunch of cars together and go. We'll make it a mandatory AED car track day.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread