$63,999 Lightning? WTF?

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
What a bunch of posers. LOL. I imagine that poor L is exactly what they tout it to be, a showtruck. It's got to weigh a ton now with all of that extra audio/video equipment. And sitting on 22s, wouldn't that slow it down? And what about the airbag system? How well would that suspension perform compared to stock? I just imagine that it's not really what an L should be anymore. They could've found a regular F-150 to turn into Frankenstein, as they are very plentiful. Well, it's definitely "different", but for that kind of money I could have two Lightnings with performance mods/upgrades. That thing can't go to Home Depot for any useful business, and I would be afraid to leave it parked in the local mall's parking lot for any extended period unattended.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Whatta frickin' farce. No pictures of the truck, but the losers can manage a website. :nonono:

Not one real performance mod listed, but a lot of ghetto sh!t attached. :rollseyes

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Along with the very aweful video of the most f*cked up L I've seen-EVER!

"Pass me some green I need some weed with my hennessy."

OMG, what a bunch of punk a$$ posers. They couldn't even drive the cars they rented to make their "VIDEO". GGGGRRRRRRRRR

Jack A$$

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
:lol: You actually wasted your time watching those fools? :shrug:

I saw the "About Us" / Poser G's spiel & had my fill there. :-D

Dixiesys

Established Member
Where do you go to rent a Lamborghini? Where DO these idiots get their money? They couldn't pull a triple digit IQ if you added them all together into one. I know they ain't knocking out the bread required to buy and mod those cars they're showing, so I can only assume they're rich kids spending daddy's money.

Watching how they RUINED that Lightning just made me sick, that truck is worthless as far as what Lightnings are all about, you couldn't even think of taking that hunk of crap to a drag strip anymore, the extra weight, raped suspension and other shit would make that truck a dog on the track.

The seats in it, look extremely uncomfortable, if you're gonna upgrade the seats seems you'd upgrade to something BETTER not worse.

Man that's a real shame those idiots shouldn't allowed within 100 feet of anything more exotic than a Honda CRX.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Yeah I watched, I wanted to see how they posed on the chopper since I have one. It wasn't a chopper anyway, it was a Big Dog Pitbull. The Diablo is one of my all time fav cars, still is. The stupid driver guy wears the same shirt in all the vids. Those are not their cars, no way. If they were that rich they would be thrashin the hell outta them, like when Bam whatshisname cut the roof out of his lambo on the side of the road with a sawzall cause he wanted a sunroof! Moron. They were being careful with those cars cause they knew if they f'd one up the couldn't pay for it unless they sold a kidney. LOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRRS!

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Oh no they DID NOT do a blow through on that truck. I've done many blow through's I'd never think of doin it to a L. Buy a f150 and put a blower on it next time. Don't trash a perfect truck. Is it just me or was that a DSG paint on a 2000? I'd go back and look but the big ballin firefighter scares me, he's prolly hit so much trailer ass that the site needs pennicillian.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Somebody please get me a napkin to clean this shit up..... I just HURLED :xpl: all over my desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me! Looking at that L just makes me physiclly sick to my stomach. Hell they even fugly'd up the Ferrari, if thats possible. The stock wheels that came on that car look so much better than what they probably paid $2500 a wheel for.

Alright, I have to move on to something else now. :bash: :fm: :cuss: :cryying:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
nastynivek said:
What a bunch of posers. LOL. I imagine that poor L is exactly what they tout it to be, a showtruck. It's got to weigh a ton now with all of that extra audio/video equipment. And sitting on 22s, wouldn't that slow it down? And what about the airbag system? How well would that suspension perform compared to stock? I just imagine that it's not really what an L should be anymore. They could've found a regular F-150 to turn into Frankenstein, as they are very plentiful. Well, it's definitely "different", but for that kind of money I could have two Lightnings with performance mods/upgrades. That thing can't go to Home Depot for any useful business, and I would be afraid to leave it parked in the local mall's parking lot for any extended period unattended.

To be totaly honest, I think it looks awsome. You can go to their website and see a video of it. It's not something I would own (or pay $65k for) but it was obviously done right and the bed looks incredible. I like the red ad black interior ALLOT though. It looks awesome the way they set it up inside. Again, I don't think that I'd own it, but from someone that wants a show truck or is into systems, it's a bad ass peace.

Users who are viewing this thread