$63,999 Lightning? WTF?

svtspeedfreak

FuNcTiOnAL AlCoHoLiC
Established Member
nastynivek said:
I love all of y'all's reactions to this. LOL. Does anyone live near these guys, out in Missouri? If so, puh-leez find them and kick them in their balls. Really hard.

Unfortunately I live in this guys neck of the woods and I assure you that everybody from Missouri is not a Pimped out Homey G. :kaboom:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Tailgate handle looks like shit. Just plain ugly. The interior looks straight outta 'Pimp my Ride". The overall look of the exterior isn't too bad.

Dixiesys

Established Member
One thing that really strikes me as well, stupid, is, they spend all this money making the interior more inviting, DVD, better sound, basically they put all this money into "spend more time in the cab" goodies.

Then.... They turn right around and pull out the factory seats and replace them with something that looks somewhat like a torture device, aka racing seats, seems to me if you're gonna spend so much money making the cab a "better place to be" you'd replace the factory seats with something MORE comfortable and "easy on the ass" and not racing seats. If you're gonna do something, keep on a steady theme, either go for "comfort" or go for "speed" but other than the racing seats, everything they did to that truck makes it LESS able to race, then they add racing seats. It's just like there's no coherent thought to the whole layout of the truck, they just slapped all the money they could on it, whether it makes sense or not.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
The exterior doesn't look too bad, but the interior is awful and the bed of the truck's been rendered useless. Sound like some rich brats that need their asses whooped. Must be nice to have gullible parents, though.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Dammit! The links don't work anymore! I want to see this atrocity.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
This is the same Lightning that's on e-Bay for $50,000 the DSG one, it was posted here a few day's back. In that post i said this is the same Lightning that was posted here a long time back, and this is that post!

Users who are viewing this thread