648 hp pull bone stock 13 GT500!

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
Car bone stock (Bob's catch cans from Van, short shifter, window tints for more power :coolman:) '13. 12,500 miles, about 55 degrees outside. Uncorrected Dynojet. 93 OCTANE.

First graph is a 4th gear pull. The second graph is a 4-5 just to see how fast the car to go on dyno for (shits and giggles) although it calculated going further out than 200 mph lol. :rollseyes

Baseline ran at Precision Tuning in Spotswood, NJ. Richard is a great guy and they are the home to some really amazing cars. Kevin the tech there helped me and my friend (E63S with cutouts, tune down pipes made 618hp 672 tq) there and made sure we were good. Really friendly people who know their stuff.

img011_zps2oqe3loc.jpgimg012_zpsdabuzdmu.jpgIMG_4327_zps1jrchgwy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4320_zpsoir1mqts.jpg
    IMG_4320_zpsoir1mqts.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 756
  • 7e984f3f-ec99-4c45-ab9b-f9ef515e34af_zpsoign8l06.jpg
    7e984f3f-ec99-4c45-ab9b-f9ef515e34af_zpsoign8l06.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 797
Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thats one happy dyno

Very happy..

But hey, it's still cool having a printout saying that I suppose.

Assuming a 12% loss of power in the drivetrain...it would be making 726hp at the crank. Even at 10% it would be at 713hp.

Softballer77

Established Member
If you pull anywhere close to those numbers with same conditions on a different dyno, that's the only way you'd make a believer out of me. Something is off kilter.

No offense, but take that dyno run with a grain of salt. That would be the highest dyno pull for any stock Mustang by FAR in the history of all Mustangs.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you pull anywhere close to those numbers with same conditions on a different dyno, that's the only way you'd make a believer out of me. Something is off kilter.

No offense, but take that dyno run with a grain of salt. That would be the highest dyno pull for any stock Mustang by FAR in the history of all Mustangs.

Agreed.

I think they highest I ever saw on here was a 609/601.

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Yeah these dynos can be all over the place. My first pull on my stock 13 was 539...then they put a fan on it and it pulled a 574 :shrug: from all the really high dyno numbers on here I expected 600+ but I think if I drove down the street and strapped it on a dyno jet I might pick up the other 26 horsepower haha

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
ok ok ok... Well I expected at least this much. Anyone know any dynos that will give me an unhappier number? Maybe a mustang dyno around northern NJ?

Here's a video of my car running an E63S from 40 or so. The Mercedes is 4200 lbs with a 220 lb driver and a 170 lb passenger. Biturbo v8 that ran 618 hp 672 tq last night, renntech tune, downpipes, and cutouts. The AMG factory crank power is rated at 580 hp and 590 tq. Maybe this will tell you more about how my car runs?

https://youtu.be/meWfMJEN0I8

I was around 25 psi in the rear tires for this run. Empty highway strip.

Last edited:

rwboring

Established Member
edit, it was in 4th, but either way i don't think you can do a dyno pull on a pull with a shift... you have to input all the gear information which seems as it would throw it all off

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sure the dyno is a little off, but who cares. Go tell all the Hellcat guys the numbers you put down and start a riot with them lol

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
edit, it was in 4th, but either way i don't think you can do a dyno pull on a pull with a shift... you have to input all the gear information which seems as it would throw it all off

And what about the 630 hp 630 tq reading?
I really don't take this stuff too seriously. Did you see me pull on that Merc? That's the only kind of shit I care about in my Stock car

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Why not just have then give you the SAE corrected numbers? That would have knocked your numbers down into realistic range and corrected numbers are what everyone post.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Congrats !
Ford wants your car sent back to the factory so they can find out why it has less than 3 % drive train loss.

KENS96M6

Established Member
Agreed. While your at it, post a video of the car doing over 200 MPH on the dyno like the Hellcat.
That one really cracked me up!

I'm sure the dyno is a little off, but who cares. Go tell all the Hellcat guys the numbers you put down and start a riot with them lol

BilletProShop

Established Member
you kidding me.... how fast does your dyno sheet trap ??
i'd probably make 2000hp on your dyno, dyno is a tuning tool....and this one needs fixing

VNMOUS1

Established Member
you kidding me.... how fast does your dyno sheet trap ??
i'd probably make 2000hp on your dyno, dyno is a tuning tool....and this one needs fixing
The same dyno said I weigh 200 pounds, have 3 percent body fat and I have a full head of hair.

Users who are viewing this thread