$65 A Barrel!

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Until the world runs out of gas, my L will be in it's natural element racking up the miles on the road... of course, I just don't get to supersize as often. :burnout:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Yeh I will thank Bush. Remember...the terrorist struck here first.These men and women that are serving us are doing a great job getting rid of the terrorists.Its much better to weed them out there than let them come here.Thanks again to all the men and women.You are the BEST!!!!!

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Haven't bought gas yet this week. But I have seen it as high as 2.53 for 93 here in north east TN. We usually have a cheaper gas day on friday here. High test for medium price. But is looks like it will still be around 2.39-2.45 a gallon. :cuss: :bs: :mj: :fm:

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
All polotics asside, I guess, Bush giving oil and energy companies free money wasnt good enough. Piss on Iraq, we should be piping all that iraqi oil here to pay us back for what we're spending there.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Mine has pretty much been put away since November and I just got it back today for the first time in a month after it's been at the dealership getting new catalytic converters. I'm driving it down to school tomorrow to move some stuff and I'll probably drive it until the end of the semester. I have a 2000 Blazer that my dad lets me drive most of the time but I still only get about 15 mpg with that :shrug: I have a heavy foot I suppose :burnout:

bready

Established Member
*sigh* Bay Area Gas prices suck, $2.93-$3.19 for 91.

im thinking of moving to LV, how are the prices there?

Bootbox

Established Member
FOG>Dave said:
Piss on Iraq, we should be piping all that iraqi oil here to pay us back for what we're spending there.

Annnnnd the plan is working.

SVT Scott

Established Member
Im only paying 2.54 a gallon here for my 92oct. It beats the 9.45 a gallon for my race fuel ( VP C-16 ) 117oct leaded. BTW I pay $520 a barrel!!! :eek:

Scott

PS. BTW Larry whats up with my post counts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
angel1 said:
...paying around $2.97 for 91 here in Northern Cali. (Chevon gas only and they usually charge more than others like Shell and 76's)

Same price down here on the Central Coast. The prices here on the Monterey Peninsula have skyrocketed. Diesel costs 3.29 at some stations! I'm getting a double whammy because I have a diesel Excursion too.

Stewart

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Billybong said:
Another record. How longer can you afford to drive your Lightning?

I'm paying $2.50+ per gallon of 93 here in H-Town, Texas where they make the sh.it. If it hits $3.00 I may have to dump the Lightning. :cuss:
2.50 was yesterday's price. I've seen it as high as 2.62 on my way home from work tonight.
ThunderBolt will continue to roll. :rockon:

HIGH VOLTAGE

Established Member
These gas prices make me want to :xpl: but my L has always been a GQ. So it is not to bad that is why I have a motorcycle and a beater car.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
my restaurant is 1.5 miles from my house, i drive the L every day. i have not had to fill the tank in almost 3 weeks. i am one of the lucky few that can hear the beautiful scream of the blower and not have the hit in the pocket.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Almost makes me happy about putting my car away and going back to school...

Paid $2.55 yesterday for 93 in central Illinois

Users who are viewing this thread