$65 A Barrel!

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
$2.96 a gallon beeyoches. Effin Chevron is killing me. Granted that this 1 station is the absolute gas stabber in Tucson. I filled up Tuesday with a 1/4 tank left and it cost me $63. I can only imagine what running to empty would have felt like. Looks like I'm going to try the 87 oct tune on the Rev 9 Predator in hopes of battling this sheet. I swear I will not sell this truck but I got 14.18 mpg on the stock tune this last fill up. Wallet draining, no money for mods, mods eat gas, gas and mods cost money, money comes from work, 50 miles round trip a day to and from work, cost $9.64 to drive to and from work. Need to make quad street legal but then it would be $3 a day. I need to stop drinking $5 Frappachino's a day. $6 a day saved adds up to $30 a week/ $120 a month, for no A/c and a deathwish. $5 fraps a day $25 a week, $100 a month. Kill them both and I save $220 a month.

What i want to know is why cheap ass beef is now $5 a pound. I love the factmy house value went up. I don't like the $5 a pound for the worst hamburger meat around. Everything is going up, I used to make a lot of money... now I survive.

wallie40

Established Member
2.95 a gallon in Los Angeles. Just put it in last night. I had to stop driving my Cobra and drive the wifes Saturn to work. And she started to drive the L since she only works 2 miles away.

This blows chunks.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
what, no more "indexing post, to adjust the price to current inflation" to try and make us feel better.j/k. We should be covering our expenses in iraq via Iraqui oil. Bush didnt want that................... he wouldnt even go along with getting atleast 50% of the wars cost in oil. he felt you and I needed to pay for the imaginary WMD's and then after they didnt exist, turn it into a "we're freeing the poor iraqui people" vigil. if he really wanted to weed out terror, he have to attack the middle east as a whole.. Starting with syria then pakistan. ohh well. it seems that some ppl/countries need to be ruled with an iron fist. Look what happened in Yugoslavia the russians pulled out and the people went balistic and ripped eachother apart.

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
but Yugoslavia didn't f*&^ with my wallet via my truck. I feel you Dave. I'm not big on the prez either way but I got to hear it from my wife, she's my CNN. She also has the Scion as a daily driver and when she comes and tells me "holy sh&^ gas is expensive" I know there is a problem. She gets 40 mpg, I get 14, we work 1/4 mile away from eachother but 3 days a week we're forced to drive seperate. Sucks. Stupid WMD, Stupid oil, stupid politics. Wonder how much Bush's made from the recent price hike...

Last edited:

Billybong

I Am The Anti-Rice!
Established Member
blazeTSi said:
no... blame bush

Bush should repeal the law of supply and demand. :rollseyes

It really has nothing to do with the fact that no new refineries have been built in 30 years and that environmental laws prevent drilling in Alaska and off other coastlines. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread