6r80 transbrake @ the track...wheels up!

04compgt

Established Member
Car looks awesome buddy. Sorry I wasn't there to see it. I got you some goods let me know when you are ready to test new and improved.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
wow, fantastic....hopefully you will make it available for others like myself running a centri...ive a feeling this would wake my car right up off the line...ive been using the msd 2 step with 2c converter leaving the line at 1600rpm and barely .25lbs of boost.....that got me a best 1.46 60'...can imagine being able to leave higher and on even 2-3lbs of boost....anyway congrats, well done!

04compgt

Established Member
I dunno. I heard yours is part Asian and part Venezuelan. I'm not sure about that guy....

Lol Chris I don't tune this one. Me and Chris have shared some tuning amongst each other and often help each other out. But credit for this one goes to him and Dustin at CPR they have done an amazing job that's for sure.

N20D5OH

Established Member
Lol Chris I don't tune this one. Me and Chris have shared some tuning amongst each other and often help each other out. But credit for this one goes to him and Dustin at CPR they have done an amazing job that's for sure.

I figured that out. That was the Crown Royal talking last night.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
wow, fantastic....hopefully you will make it available for others like myself running a centri...ive a feeling this would wake my car right up off the line...ive been using the msd 2 step with 2c converter leaving the line at 1600rpm and barely .25lbs of boost.....that got me a best 1.46 60'...can imagine being able to leave higher and on even 2-3lbs of boost....anyway congrats, well done!

You got that thing back on the road yet?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
You got that thing back on the road yet?

no not yet...the new alluminator is sitting at BilletProShop waiting to go in but still have a few other things to gather up before the job starts....going triple pump return fuel system and probably down a pulley size or 2 from the 3.33" that I was on....if all plays out as planned I hope to have the car ready by end of feb and then tuned in march in time for the tracks opening in April....

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Did'nt beefcake want a functioning video of the transbrake??? Maybe thats why he only views this thread and doesnt post!!

Users who are viewing this thread