741rwhp 701rwtq boost only 2.8h KB

Blown02

Established Member
thats impressive.. but thats the highest positive displacement cobra in the nation? damn.. mph is making 913rwhp with a 2v and a kb 2.8.. plus this kb2.8 isnt ported or anything like that..

fas4d

Established Member
Blown02 said:
thats impressive.. but thats the highest positive displacement cobra in the nation? damn.. mph is making 913rwhp with a 2v and a kb 2.8.. plus this kb2.8 isnt ported or anything like that..

No they said "sitting right with the highest RWHP positive displacement supercharged Cobras in the nation"

SVTBMG

Banned
they clearly posted STD numbers so it would show 700tq. Lets see what it makes SAE. Mine was 14hp lower on SAE.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Blown02 said:

On blower only?

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
viperbluelx said:
On blower only?

Yeah. Full weight GT w/ cage, cobra seats, A/C..etc. Does have a K-member. 2V stroker w/2.8H, 28psi, ported heads, cams, etc. It's a bad mother ****er. Seen it make a 9.99 pass on low boost running 700rwhp and granny shifting. All of this thru a 5 speed so everyone knows.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
"KB 2.8H with extensive work done to the inlet side of the blower in an effort to mimic the superior design of the Whipple " I found it rather odd that they did this but maybe they know what theyre talking about. But i kind of doubt it, since (like stated already) mph has built more powerful 2vs with kb 2.8 blowers.

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Blown02 said:
4vs are meant to have turbos... lol j/k

how much psi was this cobra making?

10lbs. :D

I would say atleast 23+psi. I made 644 on 19lbs with a stock motor..so 23 seems right to me. But I could be way off.

Turbo's own all...:shrug:

Blown02

Established Member
im guessing the kb2.8 is maxed out on that cobra.. if he went into cutting the kb and porting it and everything, you know hes running the smallest pulley out there.. my guess is 25-28psi..

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Blown02 said:
im guessing the kb2.8 is maxed out on that cobra.. if he went into cutting the kb and porting it and everything, you know hes running the smallest pulley out there.. my guess is 25-28psi..

It's deff a possibility..what I don't get is why he ported it???

MustangThief

Established Member
Blown02 said:
because hes a badass

lol

For a street stang, i'd rather have a PD blower than a turbo. Turbo to me is more for the guys who loves going 140+, i'm not him. Unless it's in the 1/4 :)

I have a GSXR that goes plenty top speed for me, I only ever need the cobra to pull 135-140. :burnout:

So for the insta-torque fun, gotta love having a KB or big whipple..

Blown02

Established Member
MustangThief said:
lol

For a street stang, i'd rather have a PD blower than a turbo. Turbo to me is more for the guys who loves going 140+, i'm not him. Unless it's in the 1/4 :)

I have a GSXR that goes plenty top speed for me, I only ever need the cobra to pull 135-140. :burnout:

So for the insta-torque fun, gotta love having a KB or big whipple..
I love my tt car for the street.. i got 24.7mpg with 900 flywheel hp, ac, and 3.73s.. true redlight to redlight a twinscrew is better, but on the interstate or hwy, no competition..
btw I smoked a new heavily modded gsxr750 like he was standing still on my low boost old tt combo. :).

not trying to hijack this thread into a turbo vs. blower thread...

Users who are viewing this thread