7k mile sonic blue + CCWs

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, defiantly one of the cleanest SB terminators on SVTP. congrats on getting her back. I like that you Polished the drive shaft.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Glad to have her back, but like everything I'm sure I'll grow tired of her and look for another .

So what you're telling everyone here is, that you're premeditating a regretful decision...

Gotcha.

Only addicts will love a car, sell it, buy it back, and already anticipate selling it back.

You need help man.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Perfection! Cleanest sonic blue on the site. Who makes the expansion tanks? They look great!

They are the Lethal Performance tanks. I had them custom powdercoated by Brian Pancoast and had MGW make me a custom radiator cap. Thanks!

So what you're telling everyone here is, that you're premeditating a regretful decision...

Gotcha.

Only addicts will love a car, sell it, buy it back, and already anticipate selling it back.

You need help man.

Pretty much. First step in fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem. If I was independently wealthy and could hoard cars in a warehouse then hell ya I'd have kept all of the 30+ Mustangs I've had, but unfortunately I cant. She's the one for now, again, we'll see how long she can hold my eye... A 2.2 KB over the winter will help keep her looking sexy for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I appreciate all of the PM's regarding a potential sale of the car. That was certainly not my purpose of this post, but I am flattered and will keep you all in mind if/when the time comes. It's going to take a BRINKS truck... :cool:

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
They are the Lethal Performance tanks. I had them custom powdercoated by Brian Pancoast and had MGW make me a custom radiator cap. Thanks!

Pretty much. First step in fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem. If I was independently wealthy and could hoard cars in a warehouse then hell ya I'd have kept all of the 30+ Mustangs I've had, but unfortunately I cant. She's the one for now, again, we'll see how long she can hold my eye... A 2.2 KB over the winter will help keep her looking sexy for a bit.

Too nice of a car for such a crappy blower. Go TVS!

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Too nice of a car for such a crappy blower. Go TVS!

While I agree the technology is outdated, the whine of the 2.2KB has always been a draw to me. I feel that it is the most "period correct" blower for these cars. I think we all remember the old snakebite videos on youtube when these cars first came out. That's what really set the hook for me back in the day.

SBTwinScrew

Established Member
Hey Saddle if you don't mind me asking.... what do you value your car at in a realistic sense if you were to sell it. Noticed a post with you toying the idea. I'm considering picking up one very similar and I'm just curious if everyone is in the same realm about price.

SBTwinScrew

Established Member
I can't receive PMs yet... if you don't mind posting it her... maybe you could shoot me an email or text. Even better would you say $32k is a rough or fair ballpark

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I can't receive PMs yet... if you don't mind posting it her... maybe you could shoot me an email or text. Even better would you say $32k is a rough or fair ballpark

That is a fair ballpark. I'd say low to mid $30's. Not quite ready to sell just yet, but I can be tempted...

(913) 908-eight nine 7 seven is my number if you want to discuss the car.

While I wish him luck and hope he gets every penny of it, the guy in California who has his on Craigslist for $40k is not quite delusional, but he's something...

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5805877182.html

Users who are viewing this thread