7k mile sonic blue + CCWs

escogt

Ford MOTORSPORT
Established Member
Nice!!! I did the same with my Teal '93 Cobra. Owned it twice. lol
Still have it & still love it to death!!!
Glad you got yours back too.

CIMG4830.JPG

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Very clean cobra, I love sonic blue. here is mine. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I am the original owner.

IMG_4618_zps5jtrc1ln.jpg

Comp04svt

Established Member
That is perfection right there! Nicely done! Just noticed, but are your fog lights flipped to the inside instead of out?

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
That is perfection right there! Nicely done! Just noticed, but are your fog lights flipped to the inside instead of out?

Good catch. I deleted the stock fogs. I use the driver's side opening as a cooling duct for the alternator and the passenger side as a duct to the jlt cai in the fender. I am using a pair of PIAA driving lights that fit perfectly in the inner openings. The emit a yellow hue and illuminate the road very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comp04svt

Established Member
Good catch. I deleted the stock fogs. I use the driver's side opening as a cooling duct for the alternator and the passenger side as a duct to the jlt cai in the fender. I am using a pair of PIAA driving lights that fit perfectly in the inner openings. The emit a yellow hue and illuminate the road very well.

Very nice, great idea! Would love to see pictures of how you did the ducting to the alternator if you have any!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Glad you got her back.

I love how your whole exhaust is polished. I'm ordering a new SS Bassani System and I'm wanting to polish every inch of it like that. Did you send it off to be done somewhere? I've done just the tailpipes before, but dont think I want to tackle the whole catback.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Glad you got her back.

I love how your whole exhaust is polished. I'm ordering a new SS Bassani System and I'm wanting to polish every inch of it like that. Did you send it off to be done somewhere? I've done just the tailpipes before, but dont think I want to tackle the whole catback.

Yes, I had a local plating and polishing shop polish everything. Too much work to do by hand.

Comp04svt

Established Member
Glad you got her back.

Another option to polishing is having it ceramic coated. Had my Bassani tail pipes done and its a low maintenance option.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Took her out for a drive today. I'm thinking she needs an owner who wants to put miles on her, because I just cant do it...

5ae4c0ecb2dea0a5d32c83f29065085a.jpg

Chris0304

Established Member
I would LOVE to have this car but it's prob out of my budget and so far away. PM me a price of what it would cost to be the new owner if u don't mind. I don't wanna waste anyone's time. Thanks,

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Nobody wants to put miles on a car that clean. You'd have to spend 4 hours cleaning for every trip out on the road.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Put it up for 40k and not a penny less. I think it might take a year, but it could actually sell if they right buyer comes along.

Users who are viewing this thread