8.04 @ 185.2 1.25 60ft Supra 6spd record video

blacksrt

Established Member
So it is a stock 6 speed, stock rearend, and it goes 185mph in fourth gear?

mr2cam

Established Member
We never forgot about it. My car is still not ready to be driven hard (maxed out fuel system) and neither is any of my friend's cars that would be with me. We're so damn busy we just never get the time to do it. Hopefully this winter they will get done though. I'll let you know!:beer:

Sweet deal dude, if you guys come down I got lots of space and lots of beer, we have like over 100 winerys here now too, yet I have only been to like 2 of them lol. The best part about this town is the fact that I can drive 10 minutes and be out in the middle of no where with a 2 mile strait stretch :rockon:, perfect for drag racing :D

mr2cam

Established Member
By there own admission they are crossing the traps @ 8900 RPM, so the SHIFT points are at least that or higher.

I have been told that the rev limiter is set at 9500rpm and they hit that when they ran the 241 in the mile

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Sweet deal dude, if you guys come down I got lots of space and lots of beer, we have like over 100 winerys here now too, yet I have only been to like 2 of them lol. The best part about this town is the fact that I can drive 10 minutes and be out in the middle of no where with a 2 mile strait stretch :rockon:, perfect for drag racing :D

Columbia Winery FTMFW!

My best friend is seriously considering buying an F150 Raptor when/if they make production. We might have to make a few trips out to the desert to do some high speed runs!:rockon:

BBriBro

Established Member
How on god's green earth can you run 1500 HP through a stock tranny, stock diff, and stock axles and launch on slicks???? :shrug: and apparently it's held up for a while. wow :rockon:

Blue Blitz

Established Member
You took it out of context.. I was saying the car looked like it got the time effortlessly and 7's is only a couple passes away. Cocky f#ck.

Sorry your feelings got hurt for being called out. I guess I took you giving someone advice on driving a car out of context. If there is time left in the car SW and BL will find it. Pretty sure they're not worried about getting driving tips from someone that hasn't been within 3-4 seconds of them.

Steve2050

Established Member
What does that Supra weigh? Stock style suspension and no wheelie bars is simply amazing! My respect to the tuner.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Sorry your feelings got hurt for being called out. I guess I took you giving someone advice on driving a car out of context. If there is time left in the car SW and BL will find it. Pretty sure they're not worried about getting driving tips from someone that hasn't been within 3-4 seconds of them.

Thats cool, no big deal. So whats your best time in the supra.. oh wait do you even work for them? You sound pretty f$cking cocky for taking credit for someone ELSE'S accomplishment.. we all have "boys" with fast cars. :lol:

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Thats cool, no big deal. So whats your best time in the supra.. oh wait do you even work for them? You sound pretty f cocky for taking credit for someone ELSE'S accomplishment.. we all have "boys" with fast cars. :lol:

Where did I say I had driven it or tried to give anyone advice on driving a fast car? I have my own. I worry more about tracks with curves and know the guy driving that car does plenty of that as well. Keep trying to be e-tough and cover the fact you were being a dbag.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Where did I say I had driven it or tried to give anyone advice on driving a fast car? I have my own. I worry more about tracks with curves and know the guy driving that car does plenty of that as well. Keep trying to be e-tough and cover the fact you were being a dbag.

Whatever.. back on track.. the car the OP made the thread about is ungodly.. and has mid 7 capabilities in it. 185mph is just tits anyway you cut it. The car is fast enough as it is, and its only gonna get better.

Maybe my original post came off as condescending but I was just trying to give props. I'm shocked a car that (besides the camera shake) looked so easy to drive ran as fast as it did. The pass looked effortless is all im saying.

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
Ryan Woon just went [email protected] a couple of hours ago

so the top 3 fastest times with a 6spd Supra / all of them are IRS, stock gearbox, stockrear/TRD LSD and stock axles

SW / Boostlogic black Supra [email protected] // 3.4 ltr Stroker // GT55-91
Ryan Woon/WOTM Supra [email protected] // 3.4 ltr Stroker // GT55-91
Darin / Titan Supra [email protected] // Built 3.0 ltr // GT47-88

Users who are viewing this thread