800 HP GTR VS 900 HP Supercharged Camaro

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I don't believe that was a 800hp Gtr

GTR is a buddy of mine.. and yes it is.. It's the same GTR that I ran on my old setup with him making 650awhp Glad they got a rematch and Jacob got yanked :eek: lol.. That maro runs crazy hard lol!!! The car has a kill tune that can blow the motor up pretty much and I believe he ran that tune..

The maro seems to be on a different setup though as the last time they ran it was closer.. But the maro is running a built LSx blocked motor and a big procharger with lots of boost clearly.. He is a cool guy too

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ Yea that's on pump.. He never runs pump.. His car makes a little more than 750rwhp... He runs around usually on 100 octane..

DSS

Established Member
GTR is a buddy of mine.. and yes it is.. It's the same GTR that I ran on my old setup with him making 650awhp Glad they got a rematch and Jacob got yanked :eek: lol.. That maro runs crazy hard lol!!! The car has a kill tune that can blow the motor up pretty much and I believe he ran that tune..

The maro seems to be on a different setup though as the last time they ran it was closer.. But the maro is running a built LSx blocked motor and a big procharger with lots of boost clearly.. He is a cool guy too

wasup man. long time

that Camaro is only on kill mode in private runs,

we should all meet again sometimes

Last edited:

IShb3w

Established Member
I don't understand why people think it's not making 800? It got drug by a car claiming 900 that weighs less. Adds up just fine to me.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I don't understand why people think it's not making 800? It got drug by a car claiming 900 that weighs less. Adds up just fine to me.

+1. I love when people try and tell someone they are wrong about a car they personally know. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread