800 hp supra vs gixxer 1000/ lambo vs gixxer1000

speeddemon2000

Established Member
The last race the gixxer let off. That's the only reason why the supra won the last race. That said though it's damn impressive to be anywhere near a gixxer 1000 in a car. That Supra is fast, really fast.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
MOTORCYCLE SLAYER!!! ROFLMAO..

Hell of a cocky comment when your 0 for 3 ROFLMAO. The last run with the upped boost he got the jump, the bike hit the limiter, and STILL pulled even then shut down, that shows its not even close, especially since you know damn well that supra wasn't running from no 20mph punch.

Bike by 10-20 cars from a dig to 140 easy.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Its about time someone wears full leathers when going 160+

Awesome bike. I really want to upgrade to a GIX 1K

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Im way to immature at age 35, to even trust my-self on one of those crotchies... Sick Supra though... Thanx for posting

jleews6

Established Member
Does anybody know how to convert a video from a high 8 tape to a disc or put it in my computer? I have a video of my friends GN racing an 8 second Busa on the street. From a roll or a stop it was UGLY!:lol1:

I would post the vid if I knew how.:shrug:

Wrench

Established Member
seen a couple of these the last couple of days, but am yet to see anything going up against the big boys (Busa/ZX14). And don't say the 1000 keeps with the busa..... take my word for it when I say it doesn't.
Don't get me wrong the cars were still fast as hell.

Last edited:

blacksrt

Established Member
seen a couple of these the last couple of days, but am yet to see anything going up against the big boys (Busa/ZX14). And don't say the 1000 keeps with the busa..... take my word for it when I say it doesn't.

stock for stock a 1000cc is quicker than a (busa/zx14)

rev440

young punk
Established Member
That supra is from New Mexico and it I think put down 900rwhp on C16. Its a very very quick car.

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member

uhh there are a billion vids of gixxer 1000's and zx 10's puttin busas to shame my man... busas r heavier and not as quick. now turbo'd busas r diff but thats a entirely new ball game. and yes ive raced a busa of the freeway

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
Its about time someone wears full leathers when going 160+

Awesome bike. I really want to upgrade to a GIX 1K

i bought an r6 as a first bike.... i am still amazed everytime i ride my gixxer. its stupid fast and it handles like a 600 damn near. if i didnt own the gixxer i would be on a cbr 1000. ive road all the liter bike and the gix and cbr were the most comfortable. they r a lil bit heavier than the 600s but just the raw power thats unleashed is addicting. go for it man!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread