800 hp supra vs gixxer 1000/ lambo vs gixxer1000

jleews6

Established Member
8 second busa?! Is it juiced or boosted? Or dare I say both

The Busa has nitrous. when he went 8.80s the week before they raced he was on motor but when he tried to spray it on the street against the Buick it would just spin. the bike had all the go fast stuff in it (built motor,lowerd,geared ECT ECT) The Buick was on pump gas and his "as he calls it" old lady tune. When they would go from a roll the Buick would get the jump and would stay out front but keep in mind that the GN had about 500 HP on tap.
Now before anybody calls BS let me just say that I have been good friends with both guys for over 20 years and I know what they are capable of. Also I have posted pics of the Buick before for the doubters. The Buick ran mid 9s about 7 years ago when it was still a 6cylinder. Now its a 430 inch small block with twin 88 MM turbos on it.
:beer:

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
seen a couple of these the last couple of days, but am yet to see anything going up against the big boys (Busa/ZX14). And don't say the 1000 keeps with the busa..... take my word for it when I say it doesn't.
Don't get me wrong the cars were still fast as hell.

I've beat countless Busas on my 06 ZX-10R, have yet to get to run into a ZX14 on the street though. The only ZX14 around here is turbo
:uh oh::uh oh:

vulture

Established Member
MOTORCYCLE SLAYER!!! ROFLMAO..

Hell of a cocky comment when your 0 for 3 ROFLMAO. The last run with the upped boost he got the jump, the bike hit the limiter, and STILL pulled even then shut down, that shows its not even close, especially since you know damn well that supra wasn't running from no 20mph punch.

Bike by 10-20 cars from a dig to 140 easy.

Things might have looked a little more fair had he started on high boost.Still though , 3.0 liter car against a 1 liter bike , geez , hate some more.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Heres a good quote from youtube, nice to know we have some smart people in the world....

"well you instantly stop in a car at 100mph in a car which = death, no matter what safety rateing your car has. crash in a bike, at least you stand a chance as long as you avoid obsticales"

So hes saying that you're better off on a bike at a crash at 100mph then in a car. :lol:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Things might have looked a little more fair had he started on high boost.Still though , 3.0 liter car against a 1 liter bike , geez , hate some more.

Oh please. There is no hate, thats an insanely fast supra, HOWEVER THIS is a "Motorcycle slayer"

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/12-19-07page-Mitsubishi-Evo-GT42R-Vs-Superbikes.htm

The type of car that CAN START THE RACE @ 35MPH and have enough comfort zone to hit the limiter and NOT shift the piss out of a big turbo small displacement motor and still pull a liter bike. :idea: who needs 3L? :shrug:

Not a car that needs a 60-70mph roll on, the hit, the bike to let off, then the bike to hit the limiter, the moons of Jupiter to align, and still end up dead even making the slaying record still 0 for 4. :EDIT: :burn:

Last edited:

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member

uhh who cares about the liters... the car CLAIMED 800HP. he wasnt hating on the car he was addressing the cocky motorcyle slayer comment

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
that was a bullshit race, that bike blew hiss ass away , except for the last race where it looks like he let off way to soon. turn up the boost my ass. that ricer got a can of whoopass handed to him.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
I love how all of the motorcycle guys get their panties in a bunch after something like that. Anyone can buy a bike and go fast, and dont argue that point because its true. Mabye not safely but anyone with balls and i have done it as well can get on a bike and go fast. I dont see why they get so upset? Its not like it takes skill/time/hours of wrench time/ect

To take a 3400+lbs car and make it even remotely as fast as a motorcycle is insane... and is worth props all day long.

800hp isnt enough to take down 06 and up Liter bikes.....

And the guy above me that called the Supra a ricer, needs to take a REAL LONG and hard look at his car (exp. his hood). Plus that supra would be 4+ buslenghts on you in the quarter mile alone so i wouldnt talk much.

musclefan21

Established Member
supra got the hit on the last run cuz bke didnt know when to start and bike was gaining on the supra decently and bike let off. that supra is insanely fast but not 1000 slayer. noway! that bike is just insane but hey, it is a bike not a car.

and by the way:

IF YOU WANNA LIVE LONGER, SELL YOUR BIKE NOW. this is my slogan!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread