9•28•13 halfmoon bay cruise edit

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Cool..thanks for the extended look on my Shelby. Next time I will park it out more in the light to get a better view for the camera:beer:

707Fitty

Established Member
Cool..thanks for the extended look on my Shelby. Next time I will park it out more in the light to get a better view for the camera:beer:

Anytime bud had to its one bad ass Shelby but for sure sounds good will let you know when the next one will be and have you done anything to the gt500 yet?

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Anytime bud had to its one bad ass Shelby but for sure sounds good will let you know when the next one will be and have you done anything to the gt500 yet?

Nothing much..just been actually driving it a bit. I still have less than 2500 miles on the car:coolman:. I need to drive it more, but I will probably throw a tune on there and perhaps a tb/intake tube to pick up an additional 30-40rwhp. I think I will keep the pulleys stock for now or at least until summer time.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sweet video. What is the name of that song?

707Fitty

Established Member
Nothing much..just been actually driving it a bit. I still have less than 2500 miles on the car:coolman:. I need to drive it more, but I will probably throw a tune on there and perhaps a tb/intake tube to pick up an additional 30-40rwhp. I think I will keep the pulleys stock for now or at least until summer time.

sweet sounds nice but with that pulley swap once it done will make a huge difference on those cars :rockon: but yeah I'm finally going to get my car tuned next week and if the weather holds up right might do another cruise towards the last two weeks of the month!

Sweet video. What is the name of that song?

thanks its felxprod original mix by mushroom paradise

Users who are viewing this thread