911 vs. 03 vs. SRT4

Wild Bill

Established Member
Good kill. They have some potential.The one you ran was deffinatley modded as I ran one back when I had less power than you,but he couldnt hang like that.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
srt4's are surprising a lot of people . . .

and yeah, that porshe driver probly went home, huddled up in the fetal position alongside his wall and cried :lol:

Last edited:

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by 03SoCalCobra
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the SRT4 was probably modded.

It did have at least a different exhaust and I don't recall hearing the stock BOV as I did in with this one, but I have very limitied exposure to them so who knows. In any event, the one I did race before didn't hang nearly this well which is why I was suprised.

It was definitely modded. Also FYI: SRT-4's come stock with no mufflers.

mogs01gt

Established Member
I bet that 911 went home and tried figuring out what the hell he just raced.

good kill

bones

Established Member
I've waxed many a 911 in my '92 LX with a 6 psi blower, heads, mild cam and an AOD. Haven't met up with any in the '03 Cobra yet.

IMO either the drivers are in the wine & cheese crowd and don't want to drive the car hard or the cars don't have the balls to close the deal in the straight line. Now, when you get in the curves it's a whole different story.

donpablo

Established Member
Nice job :beer:

Dang, you could add up the cost of the cobra and the srt-4 with ALL their mods and still not come close to the price of that Ubberwagen.

DonPablo

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
GOOD KILL I RAN A SRT-4 HE ATE MY ASS I HUNG WITH HIM TILL BOUT 50 THEN HE JUST WHOOPD MY ASS THEN AGAIN I WAS N MY DAILY DRIVER A 95 MIRAGE LOL

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: :lol: LMAO -- the remarks about the Porsche driver are hilarious. But hey the guy has a Porsche - win or lose he should be thanking his lucky stars. Afterwards he should run out and buy something American...lol :thumbsup:

Seriously, GREAT KILLS!!! That sounds like one heck of a race. CONGRATS, SoCal!! :)

:beer: :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread