92 SHO with 65k origional miles. Never seen winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PL92SHO

Established Member
I'm thinking about selling my 92 Taurus SHO. It has 65k origional miles. The car is white with tan leather, sunroof, 5-speed. The car is in perfect condition and has never been drivin in the winter and I only drove it in the rain once or twice. I bought the car 6 years ago from a dealership and barely drive it. I am the second owner and the first owner was an old man that kept it immaculate. I just had the E-check on friday and the guy that worked there was shocked and said that it was the cleanest running car he had there all day. I really love the car but I want to start a family soon and If I get a good offer for it, I will probably sell it. This car has always been garage kept...it is in perfect condition. I'll post pictures of the car tomorrow!

PL92SHO

Established Member
JCRacingDesigns

Here is my SHO that is for sale. Hopefully this picture shows up on here, otherwise I need some help learning how to post photos on forums. I'm selling it for $6,500.

PL92SHO

Established Member
SHO1.jpg

I hope this worked...if not let me know what I need to do to get these pics posted on here:fm:

PL92SHO

Established Member
SHO2.jpg

Ok it worked and here is another pic! If you need more pictures let me know!

supercharged3.0

Established Member
Not that long time ago, i saw a BRAND NEW SHO 3.0 engine for sale for 7K. All these years it was sitting in Ford dealership's showroom

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Great looking car. I'd love to have it if she was optioned with black interior. Good luck with the sale.

Stevarino8

Established Member
Provided you still have the SHO and if this is the 3L with a 5 speed manual trans,

1) Could you include interior pics?

2) Do you have all the maintenance paperwork?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread