93 cobra 13k miles 700hp

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not to sound like an ass but for 13k miles the seats look like crap rest of the car looks good.

sonicblew

Established Member
Not to sound like an ass but for 13k miles the seats look like crap rest of the car looks good.

I thought that at first too, being on my cell the pic was small
Upon further looking they are fabric centers and look like pretty
new I thought.

I'd love to see what it could put down on e85

Love that it looks all stock besides the hood too. Looks awesome

clean92lx

Established Member
1993 cobra is on my "will own one someday" list and this car is very nice, but with the amount if modifications done, low mileage or not, it's just not worth 25k+

flattrack53

Established Member
That will be a hard sell... Heavily modified.. Plus its a sunroof/leather car. I hope the owner still enjoys the car.

03'Darin

Established Member
I'm also one of the "I'm going to own a 93' Cobra" people. I love these cars and love the fact that this car has the complete sleeper looks sans the hood of course. I don't understand why people take a low mileage collector car like this and heavily modify them. In my opinion that hurts the value of the car. Of course that's my opinion and to each their own.

I'm curious what people think this same car would be worth without ANY mods. Basically a bone stock 93' Cobra with 11k miles?

That will be a hard sell... Heavily modified.. Plus its a sunroof/leather car. I hope the owner still enjoys the car.

I'm curious about your "plus it's a sunroof/leather car" comment. Does that hurt the value of these cars or are they less desireable with those two options?

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
What exactly is wrong with the seats?

They look like fabric centers and they are just showing where it appears a vacuum was run across them for pics.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Pull the pics up on a proper monitor, the fabric to me looks clean and it's just impressions from having a vac attachment run over them.

sonicblew

Established Member
i really think the seats look fine. its fabric centers so its just which way the ply lays to give it a lighter or darker look. i bet if you took your hand or vacuum and brushed it all one direction it would look new.

I do agree that 28k is steep on this car but i think it could be had for less. Either way its a very clean, well executed build and its 21 years old. Looking new and making over 700 on pump. It can pull good money IF the right buyer comes along and thats what he wants but yes most want stock.

Id love to hear it though!!

Farrell5.0

Established Member
Pull the pics up on a proper monitor, the fabric to me looks clean and it's just impressions from having a vac attachment run over them.
That makes sense. I wonder why someone would have seats like that made though? It looks like the cloth that was used on the cloth seats.

Users who are viewing this thread