93 SVT Cobra! A detailed look in/out and a drive! (video)

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
In this video, I fire up the 93 SVT Mustang Cobra for the 1st time in awhile... we get a detailed look inside and out, we chat numbers, we get a look at some memorabilia and we finish by taking this old classic out for a drive! I had fun making the video. I hope you enjoy!

Goose17

Established Member
Does that car have a short shifter? I remember min having a much longer throw.
It came with a Ripper shifter installed by the previous owner. The original shifter is in a box in my loft. I will eventually put the original back in it, just haven’t done it yet.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It came with a Ripper shifter installed by the previous owner. The original shifter is in a box in my loft. I will eventually put the original back in it, just haven’t done it yet.

Thought so based on the throw length and click with shift. Not a dig by any means and you have a beautiful collection sir.

AssPikle

Established Member
Nice cars and shop again. Last time I offered you props a certain mod banned me for a couple weeks. Hopefully giving you props wont do that again. Lol

Goose17

Established Member
Nice cars and shop again. Last time I offered you props a certain mod banned me for a couple weeks. Hopefully giving you props wont do that again. Lol
Funny, sorry that happened. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again. Thanks for the kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread