94-04 ABS Delete Manifold

Phill

Established Member
SVT Member Price:

If interested in removing the ABS pump for 94-2004 Mustang GT/Cobra/Mach 1/V-6, let me know and I will machine the delete manifold to replace the ABS pump without having to re-plumb and flare lines. The factory ABS pump can be re-installed down the road if desired. THIS IS FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY.

These manifolds are machined out of T-6061 aluminum and weigh (98-04) 0.3lbs. (94-97) 0.5lbs. The 98-04 ABS pump & bracket weighs 9.7lbs. The 94-97 ABS pump & bracket weighs 13.5 lbs.

My PayPal account & e-mail address: [email protected]
ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

Last edited:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
i just wanted to chime in and say, i am extremely happy with my delete manifold from Phil. It was easy to install, looks beautiful and works great.

Phill

Established Member
[ame=http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53186]ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

FoxHoss

Established Member
I was looking into this for my car. When taking the ABS pump out, wont this set the ABS light? I want to delete my abs but i like driving a car with a bunch of warning lights on the dash.

Phill

Established Member
I was looking into this for my car. When taking the ABS pump out, wont this set the ABS light? I want to delete my abs but i like driving a car with a bunch of warning lights on the dash.

Yes, the ABS dash light will stay on when disconnecting the ABS control module pump. It can not be turned off by a hand held tuner or at a dyno performance shop either. The only way to turn the bulb off is removing the insturment gauge panel and pulling the bulb.

I removed my insturment gauge panel and it was not as bad as I first thought it was going to be. Once you do this, it's pretty easy to do. The hardest thing for me, was figuring how the headlight knob comes off.

Phill

Established Member
New Store Item!! 94-97 ABS Delete Manifold With B&M Line Lock Solenoid Assembly Now For Purchase. Includes braided stainless steel lines, NPT fitting adapters installed with teflon paste. No more splicing the Front brake line from mastercylinder to line lock solenoid. Only thing needed is to wire the line lock solenoid to in cab. This is a complete assembled item with bracket to mount to radiator support frame.

http://www.prbmachining-absdeletemanifolds.com/

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
New Store Item!! 94-97 ABS Delete Manifold With B&M Line Lock Solenoid Assembly Now For Purchase. Includes braided stainless steel lines, NPT fitting adapters installed with teflon paste. No more splicing the Front brake line from mastercylinder to line lock solenoid. Only thing needed is to wire the line lock solenoid to in cab. This is a complete assembled item with bracket to mount to radiator support frame.

Home Of The Original 94-04 Ford Mustang ABS Delete Manifold!

Now that's slick.. I'm going to order one this winter from you :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread