94-04 UPR Billet Cobra Fuel Door

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****...Ive been lookin for this item forever and dthe one time im not on svtperformance it pops up

shit

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
01YellowCobra23 said:
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****...Ive been lookin for this item forever and dthe one time im not on svtperformance it pops up

shit
yea, and some asshole stole it from me when it was my dibs :rolleyes:

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
yea that is some scandalous shit but god damn why couldnt this have been posted like 3 minutes ago..i woulda swooped it like michael jackson and a five year old

mattwizard

Predator94
Established Member
Well if you think your puney factory 4.6l cobra is shit, than how you gunna match my 347 stroker with a vortech 11 psi supercharger with 150 shot nos You wouldnt have a chance Think before you speak Neva judge a book by its cover

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
lol your internet dong is huge dude

i gota cobra in the garage that would run a train up your ass so...

i hope that comment wasnt for me

if it wasnt sorry for acting too quick

cheers

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
mattwizard said:
Well if you think your puney factory 4.6l cobra is shit, than how you gunna match my 347 stroker with a vortech 11 psi supercharger with 150 shot nos You wouldnt have a chance Think before you speak Neva judge a book by its cover
Easy, with my 2.2L whipple, stage 3 heads and cams, forged internals running 18psi at 650hp thats how. :rolleyes: Anyway, im just going to ignore this from now on, have parts to buy,

Last edited:

mattwizard

Predator94
Established Member
Ya it was to you to hombre
01YellowCobra23 said:
lol your internet dong is huge dude

i gota cobra in the garage that would run a train up your ass so...

i hope that comment wasnt for me

if it wasnt sorry for acting too quick

cheers

sscobra

Established Member
I didn't think this would cause such an up roar...... And to be fair, "cobrastang161", you made the comment in your first post that you were not sure if it would look good on your color(sounds like you were undecided) and you never made a formal offer of payment or intent to purchase, and you also did not send an instant message. Sorry for the frustration guys.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
sscobra said:
I didn't think this would cause such an up roar...... And to be fair, "cobrastang161", you made the comment in your first post that you were not sure if it would look good on your color(sounds like you were undecided) and you never made a formal offer of payment or intent to purchase, and you also did not send an instant message. Sorry for the frustration guys.
Do you not understand what DIBS means?

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Upr Parts.

Im from staten island 2 CobraStang161, Staten kids are different.
Its hard for others to understand the way staten kids live, its crazy ! just take your losses and be on your way there is plenty of parts on here @ svtp it will come up again just check everyday. :bash:

718* :burnout:
917*

I knew this would happen, that was a sick price.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
Bri03GT said:
Im from staten island 2 CobraStang161, Staten kids are different.
Its hard for others to understand the way staten kids live, its crazy ! just take your losses and be on your way there is plenty of parts on here @ svtp it will come up again just check everyday. :bash:

718* :burnout:
917*

I knew this would happen, that was a sick price.
:thumbsup:
10309 here! :thumbsup: yea ill just take my 50$ somewhere else :thumbsup:

sscobra

Established Member
Well what you don't realize is that while you called dibs in a public forum, others had already asked and or called dibs without posting publicly. Sorry you didn't get the part, but it's pretty cut an dry. DIBS on a post doesn't even compare to "will send payment now" in a PM. If you really want something you can't hesitate.

Users who are viewing this thread