$94 tax return...

LS WUT

Established Member
After reviewing some stuff, and checking all the correct box’s. I ended up having to pay $2k. Meh, kinda lame honestly. However compared you most of you 6FN. That’s chump change haha.

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Eh i mean I Guess I should be grateful here that I got back a couple thousand dollars even though I get slammed with state and city taxes. It's all bullshit if ya ask me

Dusten

Established Member
Eh i mean I Guess I should be grateful here that I got back a couple thousand dollars even though I get slammed with state and city taxes. It's all bullshit if ya ask me

You're greatful that you overpaid and gave an interest free loan? **** that

Dusten

Established Member
Compared to the horror stories that I've heard nice not having to backpay or owe anyone shit anyway. I always transfer the FIAT into real money.. not the shit that's not backed by anything but the printing press

I'd rather keep money all year and earn interest than let someone keep it free

Dusten

Established Member
So thats what you do all year long? Nothing comes out of your checks just FICA ?? Lol

Where the **** did you get that?

My point was I'd rather under pay and use that money that over pay and let someone else use it.

I paid about 14000 throughout the year. I owe another 3200

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Where the **** did you get that?

My point was I'd rather under pay and use that money that over pay and let someone else use it.

I paid about 14000 throughout the year. I owe another 3200
Ahh gotcha now wasn't reading it clearly . Sounds about right it's sinful how it's better to make less money these days

Users who are viewing this thread