$94 tax return...

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
.....lol...smh

Thanks Big Guy!

Somehow, while paying my taxes all year and claiming zero dependents, I've managed to nearly OWE this time. I wonder how they would've justified that? At $94 we were almost there. That's the edge.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
.....lol...smh

Thanks Big Guy!

Somehow, while paying my taxes all year and claiming zero dependents, I've managed to nearly OWE this time. I wonder how they would've justified that? At $94 we were almost there. That's the edge.

The only time I've ever received money back on taxes was when I was 20. I got $1.97 back. I still have the check.

sleek98

Established Member
So you would rather over pay all year long? You can go in and have extra money withheld if you want a "BIG REFUND"

At $94 bucks that is what I shoot for with my clients, I try to get them within $100 if they are salaried and want me to help adjust their withholding.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
The only time I've ever received money back on taxes was when I was 20. I got $1.97 back. I still have the check.
Haha that's frame worthy
So you would rather over pay all year long? You can go in and have extra money withheld if you want a "BIG REFUND"

At $94 bucks that is what I shoot for with my clients, I try to get them within $100 if they are salaried and want me to help adjust their withholding.
No, I'm not really interested in giving free loans to irresponsible politicians. But I usually get more than this and my situation hasn't changed. So it's interesting is all. My concerns are more for the people who count on this shit and over extend. But, that's the American way.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I suppose luckily for me my stock portfolio completely tanked this year so hopefully I won’t owe any

01yellercobra

Established Member
Last year was the first time we haven't owed in years. And that was mostly because the wife was on unemployment most of the year.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm going to hold off this year for a bit. Do not want to know what I owe until I have to pay it.

VegasMichael

Established Member
You need more deductions. We sold my wife's business last year, so I should fair pretty well this year.
Yeah but it was because of a one-time event. I sold my house last year for a nice profit but even after excluding 250k I still have six figures of gains on top of that I have to pay tax on. Now if I was married I could have excluded 500k and wouldn't owe anything.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah but it was because of a one-time event. I sold my house last year for a nice profit but even after excluding 250k I still have six figures of gains on top of that I have to pay tax on. Now if I was married I could have excluded 500k and wouldn't owe anything.

Sounds like almost a good enough reason to get married. haha

I usually pay $15-20k a year at the end. We'll see what happens this year! It's like playing craps.

Users who are viewing this thread