96 head and cammed gt

The99ta

Established Member
would you be interested in a partial trade? I sent you an email. Also, any way to send me any video of the car? thanks

Eric

Last edited:

thasalvoo

yes i will send u a vid asap....as far as trade, i already bought another car.. thanks for the offer. sorry i couldnt send you more pics yet.. I really want to clean the car up nice before i do so. i should have some interior shots and motor shots before the end of the night

The99ta

Established Member
cool.....yeah i just sold that car a few minutes ago anyway. lol. I am going to talk to the wife more tonight and hopefully get to the bank sometime soon. BTW - can you email the vin#? Thanks

Eric

CFRacer22

Established Member
This car still for sale? If so, I'm very interested, please email me some pics and possibly a number I could reach you at to discuss the car. Thanks

[email protected]

thasalvoo

car is still for sale... sorry guys i have not been able to respond... i bought a 2001 acura cl type s about 3 weeks ago...and the dealer is doing some shady stuff, trying to get me to bring the car back...and they have seemed to "lost" my down payment. so ive been pretty busy with this crap. i just buffed the car the other day... will have pics up shortly.. my number is 727-543-5510
leave a message and i will call you back. thank you for your interest
sal

The99ta

Established Member
I am still intersted, can you send me more pics and some of the interior? Do you have a vid of the motor in your car? Thanks man

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread