96 Laser Red Cobra Convertible w/24k

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Fireguy615 said:
I would LOVE to have it, but I might be living in it after the wife finds out:) Everytime I log on I look at your car, it is amazingly sweet. But, alas, too much money for me to survive the wifes' wrath, and too far away. I would love to put this car in my garage, next to the other one. I love the way the Borla's sound, and I've driven a '98 with 4.30 gears and they flat out move!

You have done your car perfect, IMO. It's worth every penny, IMO. And my wife would kill me, IMO!:rolling:

I know right, wifes are all the same way including mine! LOL! Actually, it probably wouldn't be so bad living in it since it's so clean inside! LOL! And I really appreciate your good comments on the car, thanks my man!! :beer: If it doesn't sell, I don't mind keeping a MINT low-mile Cobra convertible & enjoying the summmers with my wife! I'm only selling it because I switch my cars like I switch my underwears! Thanks again buddy!! :thumbsup:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
SVT-VNM said:
Free bump for you, anyone who's looking at a SN95 Vert is a fool to pass this up!!

Thanks man! I don't know why everybody is passing this car up, it's pretty much FLAWLESS! All I get is tire kickers! I'm not asking too much money or anything like that so I don't know what the deal is!? But like I said, I don't mind keeping a mint, low-low mileage Cobra that does nothing but increase in value as the years pass by!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I have the same car with 37K, color combo & condition and have a hard time selling as well. Whats up guys, this is an awesome car!

Users who are viewing this thread