96 Laser Red Cobra Convertible w/24k

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
I can't believe nobody wants this Cobra for $15,000 which is totally fair!? :??: I'm also willing to trade for a clean, low mileage supercharged Cobra coupe if anybody is interested.

Last edited:

kush97

Established Member
it is a nice car if i didnt have a convt it be tempted. Question though did you make the borla exhaust or did you buy just the catback, i've been looking for a borla catback for my car in liek 6 months. Where did you get it at?

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
it is a nice car if i didnt have a convt it be tempted. Question though did you make the borla exhaust or did you buy just the catback, i've been looking for a borla catback for my car in liek 6 months. Where did you get it at?

Thanks! I bought the car with the Borla cat-back already on.

kenstang

Established Member
i have the exact same car in same colors. 62,00 mi. am in nj also - morris county. can you tell me where you are. i may want to look at it. looks great.

blueovalfan

Established Member
First $15,000 takes her home!! Come spring time, she's going back up to $16,500 which is STILL a great deal for this ride!

Dont go any lower you would be selling that car short, its way to clean and low mileage for that.
Maybe its the tan :shrug:, I dont know man but good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread