97 Cobra on 100 shot *vid inside*

Bite u

Established Member
what kinda power was it making on motor? seems like decent numbers.. I figured the torque would b through the roof? what kinda plugs are you running? timing? how lean or rich did the tuner set the a/f? just curious

mystickb1996

Established Member
is that the newer nitrous outlet kit they have for the 4v motors? it goes between you tb and intake manifold correct?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Nice, the car seems to run really smooth with the nitrous. Are you going to upgrade the trans in the future?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
He shouldn't have to upgrade the trans yet
yet is the key word there.... and future was the key word in my post. He will have to eventually; haven't seen many if any T45s take a nitrous beating forever. That would be nice though since that is the only thing holding me back from getting a kit.

LilBerx

Established Member
Nice, the car seems to run really smooth with the nitrous. Are you going to upgrade the trans in the future?
Yeah I will once it goes out. Clutch will go before the Trans, it's running on stock clutch with 87K miles. I launch it around 4500 on the streets with some sticky tires and it's still holding up. TOB has been noisy lately. I'm assuming I'm way over the torque ratings for the stock clutch. Trying to take it easy for two weeks so I can at least get a couple runs in at the track.

wvragtop

SPRAYING CHEATER SVT POST
Established Member
ive had mine at the track and on the street with no trouble yet but just on street tires so i cant realy lanch it on the nos. im useing a button on the shifter so i can just spray it after i hook.im running a universail wet kit and one range colder plug and stock tune.

LilBerx

Established Member
Yeah I run a NOS mini progressive window switch. I love it. It ramps nice... This shit is like a drug, very addicting.

Bite u

Established Member
stock clutch seems to b doing alright with 3 back to back pulls... id b easy doing it that way with no cool down time though.

mine took 8-10 pulls on the dyno.. roughly 10-15 or so more street/ track pulls before it started slipping. luckily I found a damn good deal on the built trans and twin disk with the billet flywheel. cause mine was messed up BBBAAADDD

OP, what kinda plugs are you running? any idea what the a/f is at?

LilBerx

Established Member
It's the nitrous outlet 4v plate kit.... Fairly new. Has a NOS mini progressive window switch, paired with 410's, alum driveline and IMRC deletes, runs awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread