98 Saleen Cobra Tribute

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Wow and you have a set of Magnesium wheels.. I'm beginning to get jealous lol.. Which doesn't happen over another SN-95 Saleen to often.. Good work man!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Amazing looking car. Wow!

I like the gunmetal wheels the best but it is nice to have a 2nd set to change up the look once in awhile.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I love the yellow wheels. So damn period correct. Hate you bro!

yellow98stang

Established Member
im usually not a fan of colored wheels but bravo.... glade to see SN's are not dying
Thanks man, SN cars seem like they are becoming the rarest to actually see around! Plenty of fox's, new edge and anything newer!

Looks awesome!
Thanks!

Love the car, not a huge fan of yellow but man does that car pull it off.
Haha, Thank you!

I dig it, but not that T1 wing.
I still have my s281 spoiler also :beer:

Wow and you have a set of Magnesium wheels.. I'm beginning to get jealous lol.. Which doesn't happen over another SN-95 Saleen to often.. Good work man!
LOL, thanks bud.

Amazing looking car. Wow!
Thank you!

I like the gunmetal wheels the best but it is nice to have a 2nd set to change up the look once in awhile.
I completely agree. I love my speedway black lemans the best, but the yellow is most extreme looking and a fun option.

Lemans and Magnesiums... so sick. I'm not sure I could pick what wheels to run as they both look great. Love the T1 too. This car has got to have the most rare parts I have ever seen on one SN.
Thanks for the kind words! It's all in the details w/ all the rare parts and little unique touches.

I love the yellow wheels. So damn period correct. Hate you bro!
Haha, It is WAY period correct. I pretty much have built above and beyond my high school dream mustang...

TClark22

Established Member
Clean and very good looking. Nice sn95. makes me want to build one.

uhhhhhh I need that cuda in my life tho

Last edited:

1996mstgcobra

Established Member
Your car looks insane buddy. You inspired me to bring my 96 cobra back to life. It's been sitting for 4 years. Where can I find a set of those dark tinted Saleen wheels?

Thanks and great job!

Users who are viewing this thread