99-04 Cobra Meet In Pasadena, CA

duane v

Established Member
BISKIT said:
It was all civil and plenty of our members were planning to attend until one of the organizers had to start mouthing off and talking down to our members.

What was dished out by that organizer was returned in spades.

http://lamustangclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13121

IMO Mark, the amicable thing to do was/is shut down the thread!!! Does it really serve a purpose??? I think not:rollseyes ......As wrong as the organizer was, and some of the LAMC members and LAMC register users as well, you being the LAMC leader, should set the example.....even in the face of utter stupidity:coolman:.....DA snake boy!!!

Last edited:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
since the LAMC board has a "trash" forum specifically for what that thread deteriorated into, the thread could have been split off from the original meet thread. the garbage goes in the "trash" and the meet stays in the "gatherings".

THAT made more sense from a leadership standpoint.

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
BISKIT said:
It was all civil and plenty of our members were planning to attend until one of the organizers had to start mouthing off and talking down to our members.

maybe if you knew your roll bisknut. there wouldn't be a problem.

and please try to keep your story straight, first you say you locked and rolled up the windows to show a friend, then you say that you weren't at your car....

:bs:

for those lamustang members that don't at like b*tches, they are welcome to come to the next one, bigger and better!

AND AS FOR YOU BISKNUT

I'll gradually forgive if the appoligy is given.;-)

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
ok, i don't normally call this out, but please use the spell check feature.

as for the name calling and other childish taunts that YOU brought forth on the LAMC boards, i am neither a member of that club nor am i a "b*tch".

i know you're not directing that at me directly or even in particular, but all of this negativity being posted does nothing but cast a very poor light upon you and it will affect how people view you and whether or not they decide to participate in anything that you organize or suggest.

for someone to be in the position that you claim to be in, this does not reflect well.

and please, no flames. i didn't post this to start a flame war, nor did i do it to be subjected to any inane ramblings. i'm only offering suggestions. take them for what you will.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
dmark101 said:
since the LAMC board has a "trash" forum specifically for what that thread deteriorated into, the thread could have been split off from the original meet thread. the garbage goes in the "trash" and the meet stays in the "gatherings".

THAT made more sense from a leadership standpoint.

I just stopped working to read that whole entire thread over @ LAMC... I can't believe it... That was the most insane, pointless, worthless, obsene-bullshit ever. The thread was opened for purposes of informing members of a meet. Where it went from there only satan knows... :cuss:

cuban3jumper

Established Member
BISKIT said:

Yea I know but what donny said about the guys mom was a bit too much. Just my opinion. Still he deserved it. I have yet to figure out why he brought that up or why he went on his LEO power trip...

cuban3jumper

Established Member
terminutter03 said:
maybe if you knew your roll bisknut. there wouldn't be a problem.

and please try to keep your story straight, first you say you locked and rolled up the windows to show a friend, then you say that you weren't at your car....

:bs:

for those lamustang members that don't at like b*tches, they are welcome to come to the next one, bigger and better!

AND AS FOR YOU BISKNUT

I'll gradually forgive if the appoligy is given.;-)

Dude, just let it go man. I'm sure he didn't ean anything by it. For being a LEO you sure are sensitive and damn can you hold a grudge:rollseyes

mytjojo

Established Member
terminutter03 said:
dude, of course the shit wasn't organized. this is our first time setting one up. if you wanted to be involved, you could of. but you didnt. your hommies were asking for you too. the next one will be better. if tsp want's to show up or not, it's up to them.

i personally think sstrayer is a way better video guy than TSP.

bluegt.com

if you have any suggestions on how it should be run, i do accept suggestive criticism :-D

Really!!! you think so do ya.. I'm willing to put money on the line on that claim.. and not a little money.... please keep in mind I edit Trailers and movies for a living so if you wanna start callin people out.. better do your homework partner.

Last edited:

wallie40

Established Member
I think the criticism should be, once you decide on something stick to your guns. You can't please everyone all the time.

We(TSP) have done almost a dozen of these events, and we enjoy putting them together for our fellow mustang owners. It is a blast to share and glare at everyone's rides.

But the fact is that no one has stepped up to put on a cruise/car show. Honestly Joe/Edgar and Myself would love to attend someone else's event without having to do the organizing, planning and phone calls. It is just about having fun.

As far as sstrayer being a better video man than Mytjojo, that is your opinion. Our number one concern is having fun. Video taping comes 2nd. We document so the rest of the world can see how SoCal does cruises. We are proud of our cruises and the people that come out to them. The fact is without these great people on the boards we wouldn't have anything at all.

I am sure that if you would actually see Mytjojo's(Joe) reel you will be absolutely blown away. Matter of fact if you watch movie trailers, behind the scenes on HBO or hell just turn on ABC around noon time during the week, that is his work. He is a true professional and top notch in his game. I am not just saying this because I work with him at the same studio either.

As far as why the TSP didn't attend, Edgar already gave his reasons. I personally could not. #1 I don't have a car right now, it is in the shop. # 2 I had to work.

I am glad that everyone had a good time. I personally cant wait to debut my new parts!

Last edited:

wallie40

Established Member
duane v said:
Would you like to elaborate on these new parts????:-D .....DA snake boy!!!
Yea...

New Long Blong
Bigger Blower
Air to Air Cooler
Still working out the details.

That is pretty much the major stuff. I dropped off my car last week at MSX in turlock. We will see next month when i get it back.

-pAul

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
dmark101 said:
ok, i don't normally call this out, but please use the spell check feature.

as for the name calling and other childish taunts that YOU brought forth on the LAMC boards, i am neither a member of that club nor am i a "b*tch".

i know you're not directing that at me directly or even in particular, but all of this negativity being posted does nothing but cast a very poor light upon you and it will affect how people view you and whether or not they decide to participate in anything that you organize or suggest.

for someone to be in the position that you claim to be in, this does not reflect well.

and please, no flames. i didn't post this to start a flame war, nor did i do it to be subjected to any inane ramblings. i'm only offering suggestions. take them for what you will.

ok mark, fair enough, but as far as inviting LAMC, gonna have to think second about it for the next meet we will set up.;-)

duane v

Established Member
wallie40 said:
Yea...

New Long Blong
Bigger Blower
Air to Air Cooler
Still working out the details.

That is pretty much the major stuff. I dropped off my car last week at MSX in turlock. We will see next month when i get it back.

-pAul
:rockon: ....Good-luck with the upgrades Paul....DA snake boy!!!

Neurotoxic

Established Member
terminutter03 said:
ok mark, fair enough, but as far as inviting LAMC, gonna have to think second about it for the next meet we will set up.;-)
That's ok. No one from LAMC is going to want to do anything with you from this point forward. That is probably best for you anyway. We wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious Cobra. :loser:

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
Neurotoxic said:
That's ok. No one from LAMC is going to want to do anything with you from this point forward. That is probably best for you anyway. We wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious Cobra. :loser:

best for me Steve? hahah:loser: you guys would never step up to me. :kaboom:

Last edited:

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
let's make the next one here right after the knott's show, it's the next street over.
324177855_118f818c09_m.jpg

51652206_e0dc590e44_m.jpg

144816582_9e96e087c7.jpg

336288253_0e7c941f7b_m.jpg

http://www.portillos.com/portillos/menu/items.asp?MID=23&SID=14

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...te=ca&zipcode=90620&historyid=&submit=Get+Map

Users who are viewing this thread