99-04 Cobra Meet In Pasadena, CA

SLOW_GT

Established Member
for the guys who showed up u guys have some bada$$ rides, i know i didnt have a cobra (drove the 98GT) but i love those cars, just went to check out some fast rides.:thumbsup:

BISKIT

Sinergy Motorsports
Established Member
duane v said:
IMO Mark, the amicable thing to do was/is shut down the thread!!! Does it really serve a purpose??? I think not:rollseyes ......As wrong as the organizer was, and some of the LAMC members and LAMC register users as well, you being the LAMC leader, should set the example.....even in the face of utter stupidity:coolman:.....DA snake boy!!!

I agree with you. That is the reason I tossed it into the e-drama forum which is reserved for such threads and as our members know ANYTHING goes in that forum and only that forum.

I am not going to play morality police. If someone can't handle the heat on our boards then they might not want to light the fire. Everyone is their own person and they can stand behind their own words.

As most people know, we are a very friendly and accepting bunch but if you want to approach us wth attitude, expect the same in return.

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
BISKIT said:
I agree with you. That is the reason I tossed it into the e-drama forum which is reserved for such threads and as our members know ANYTHING goes in that forum and only that forum.

I am not going to play morality police. If someone can't handle the heat on our boards then they might not want to light the fire. Everyone is their own person and they can stand behind their own words.

As most people know, we are a very friendly and accepting bunch but if you want to approach us wth attitude, expect the same in return.

:sleeping: that stuff can fly on lamc, but this is svtp, don't bring that here:D

BISKIT

Sinergy Motorsports
Established Member
terminutter03 said:
maybe if you knew your roll bisknut. there wouldn't be a problem.

and please try to keep your story straight, first you say you locked and rolled up the windows to show a friend, then you say that you weren't at your car....

:bs:

for those lamustang members that don't at like b*tches, they are welcome to come to the next one, bigger and better!

AND AS FOR YOU BISKNUT

I'll gradually forgive if the appoligy is given.;-)

Knew my roll?

Whatever Ocifer Nutter:loser:

I am not interested in your forgiveness as no crime was comitted against you except the one you created in your demented mind. I explained to you what happened after you posted what you posted A YEAR AGO. Obviously it was a silly misunderstanding that you jumped to some insane conclusion on.

I don't need to explain myself to you. If I want to set my alarm on my car I will do so whenever and wherever I want to and if you want to come near my car with any intention of harming it not even your imaginary badge or multiple degrees will save you from what will be coming your way.

Then I might have something to apologize to you for.

On a side note why don't you shut your mouth and thank the TSP guys for going out of their way and organizing the events they do and making video after video so you can spank away watching your "supafast terminutter"
Jeez dude, does ragging on other people really make your ween bigger?

BISKIT

Sinergy Motorsports
Established Member
Oh look at the pm Ocifer Nutter sent me.

I would LOVE to talk to your superior officer (and trust me when I say I know a couple levels above your pay grade) about how you throw your weight around creating some AWESOME PR for the sheriffs dept.

terminutter03 said:
if you want me to show up at your shop i don't mind.
badge.gif

next time lamc plans a meet. think if it's worth having is shut down.

Actually I have your first and last name and the county. We will see if you are for real and don't worry, I have already copied the comments you have made on here and LAMC. It is pieces of shit like you that give honest cops a shitty name. I am sure the 3 OC Sheriffs that are amongst our ranks would just LOVE to hear about you.

Last edited:

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
BISKIT said:
Knew my roll?

Whatever Ocifer Nutter:loser:

I am not interested in your forgiveness as no crime was comitted against you except the one you created in your demented mind. I explained to you what happened after you posted what you posted A YEAR AGO. Obviously it was a silly misunderstanding that you jumped to some insane conclusion on.

I don't need to explain myself to you. If I want to set my alarm on my car I will do so whenever and wherever I want to and if you want to come near my car with any intention of harming it not even your imaginary badge or multiple degrees will save you from what will be coming your way.

Then I might have something to apologize to you for.

On a side note why don't you shut your mouth and thank the TSP guys for going out of their way and organizing the events they do and making video after video so you can spank away watching your "supafast terminutter"
Jeez dude, does ragging on other people really make your ween bigger?

not all the time, just dont want to hear your :bs:

stop crying about being a :loser:

moderate a non svtp site:sleeping:

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
BISKIT said:
Oh look at the pm Ocifer Nutter sent me.

I would LOVE to talk to your superior officer (and trust me when I say I know a couple levels above your pay grade) about how you throw your weight around creating some AWESOME PR for the sheriffs dept.

Actually I have your first and last name and the county. We will see if you are for real and don't worry, I have already copied the comments you have made on here and LAMC. It is pieces of shit like you that give honest cops a shitty name. I am sure the 3 OC Sheriffs that are amongst our ranks would just LOVE to hear about you.

haha, sure. :) i would never put my real name on any message board. :coolman:

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
I just got off the phone with biskit. pretty cool guy. I guess i was being a dick for pulling my weight on the members here. hope that this becomes water under the bridge.:cheers:

LAMC is welcome at ANY of the events i organize!:D

BISKIT

Sinergy Motorsports
Established Member
terminutter03 said:
I just got off the phone with biskit. pretty cool guy. I guess i was being a dick for pulling my weight on the members here. hope that this becomes water under the bridge.:cheers:

LAMC is welcome at ANY of the events i organize!:D

I appreciate you being a man and calling me like I told you to so that this shit can get laid to rest. Drama doesn't help anyone especially the manufactured kind.

I hope now all is settled and we can get back to what is important.

BTW, just on a closing note I know your name from your registered email address.

03SBGT

Established Member
Wow, good to see Drama laid to rest. I don't post on this board often, but would like to cruise up to some of these meets. Lots of bad ass Mustangs/Cobras. Drama is LAME and not necessary IMO.

Sweet pics, looks like it was a fun GTG.

duane v

Established Member
BISKIT said:

As most people know, we are a very friendly and accepting bunch but if you want to approach us with attitude, expect the same in return.
I here ya, but don't you think the e-drama forum is a bit childish???? IMO, it detours from what a car club is supposed to represent, and that's unity.

If LAMC was just a board that was for friends (inner circle), then I guess having a ridiculous e-drama forum for lame asses that stay up past mid-night for the sole purpose of arguing would be fine. But I think LAMC was put together for car enthusiast.

Even though Terminutter03 should have controlled himself better than what he did. I also cant help but to believe he was being baited by Kevin (non-LAMC member), and Donny (LAMC member).....

Mark.... since Terminutter03 and Kevin are not LAMC members, and are perfect strangers to each other, why would you allow their silly argument to place a small black-eye on LAMC???? I wont get too much into Donny, he's a LAMC member and has earned his stripes, but it was disappointing to read what he wrote as well......

Mark, LAMC is a great place for friends and strangers alike to share their views....I would like to remain that way:rockon: ....DA snake boy!!!!

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
terminutter03 said:
Fair enough, the TSP guys are off our shit list.:-D

Thank you for removing us from your list. I have no idea how we would be able to carry on if we were still on your "shit list".

Last edited:

BISKIT

Sinergy Motorsports
Established Member
duane v said:
I here ya, but don't you think the e-drama forum is a bit childish???? IMO, it detours from what a car club is supposed to represent, and that's unity.

If LAMC was just a board that was for friends (inner circle), then I guess having a ridiculous e-drama forum for lame asses that stay up past mid-night for the sole purpose of arguing would be fine. But I think LAMC was put together for car enthusiast.

Even though Terminutter03 should have controlled himself better than what he did. I also cant help but to believe he was being baited by Kevin (non-LAMC member), and Donny (LAMC member).....

Mark.... since Terminutter03 and Kevin are not LAMC members, and are perfect strangers to each other, why would you allow their silly argument to place a small black-eye on LAMC???? I wont get too much into Donny, he's a LAMC member and has earned his stripes, but it was disappointing to read what he wrote as well......

Mark, LAMC is a great place for friends and strangers alike to share their views....I would like to remain that way:rockon: ....DA snake boy!!!!

I see your point.

The reason I started the e-drama subforum (within the trash forum) is because as you know some times drama ran rampant in a couple of good threads and I would rather gate it into one small area than try to change the demeanor of those acting upon it.

We have rules for the rest of the boards but within e-drama people can do what they want and it keeps all the other forums nice and clean and on point.

At the end of the day I think everyone blew off some steam and swung their e-cocks around but it was all settled and resolved (at least as far as I am concerned) so I don't necessarily see it as a black eye for the club.

I agree that to the unknowing eye the things Donny posted might seem way off into the deep end but that would assume that you take anything he says seriously. As for Kevin, he at one time was a member then became a non-member due to a big ol barrel of drama that I don't even want to get into but we do consider him a member if for nothing else than the fact that he shows up to just about every event we have (moreso than some of our actual members). He also has a very small amount of appreciation for BS hence I thought it would make an excellent pairing making him and Derek (one of the biggest internet shitsturrers around) mods of said e-drama forum. If you can make it fly while them two are on guard, you REALLY have talent.:-D

In closing I think that having such a forum can leave the other forums to be more focused on exactly what you are getting at, a dedicated car club.

jessie jaramill

Established Member
Que Pasa Mufasa

CANT WE JUST ALL GET ALONG. NEXT TIME WE ORGANIZE SOMETHING IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER PEOPLE.SEE YOU PEOPLE NEXT TIME AT KNOTTS,5.O AND SN95 ALSO 99-07 WILL BE PUT NEXT TO THERE OWN JUST FOR BETTER PICTURES CAPISH. HEY PEOPLE BEER AND HP JOKES ARE FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES FOR THE SECOND TIME.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread