99 cobra ?'s

Soybean55

Established Member

perkinz24

Established Member
i no you will prolly have to up grade your heads to make it there, because the (pi) heads on the 01 up have those. i no a lil bit about those 96-01 cobras cas my best friend drives one. but with a good (anderson,bbk) c.a.i. throttle body, k member, full exhaust, youll have the grawl you want without going into the heads.

Keith Stone

Banned
i no you will prolly have to up grade your heads to make it there, because the (pi) heads on the 01 up have those. i no a lil bit about those 96-01 cobras cas my best friend drives one. but with a good (anderson,bbk) c.a.i. throttle body, k member, full exhaust, youll have the grawl you want without going into the heads.

PI refers to GT's, not Cobras.

You're not going to be able to get 400rwhp N/A.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
You will most likely not hit the 400hp mark with that compression but you can get close, heres what can get you there:

Comp Cams 106100, I forget what to have them degreed at.
Long Tube Headers
O/R midpipe
Aluminum Flywheel
JLT intake preferably (no BBK or any metal CAI)
March Fluid Damner
180* thermostat

Theres a couple of things I'm forgetting but these will help you get closer to 400hp.

Oh, also a ported intake...possibly a shortrunner intake.

DaBigBone

Established Member
You will most likely not hit the 400hp mark with that compression but you can get close, heres what can get you there:

Comp Cams 106100, I forget what to have them degreed at.
Long Tube Headers
O/R midpipe
Aluminum Flywheel
JLT intake preferably (no BBK or any metal CAI)
March Fluid Damner
180* thermostat

Theres a couple of things I'm forgetting but these will help you get closer to 400hp.

Oh, also a ported intake...possibly a shortrunner intake.

+1. More than likely you wont get 400 N/A but you can probably get pretty close with some good cams and a bolt ons.

Users who are viewing this thread