99 Cobra vs C6 Z06

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
I was driving to work yesterday, going down I-70E when I see what appeared to be a brand spankin new Z06 in my rear view mirror. I hurry up and move over into the right lane so I can get a good look at it when it went by. As the first one passed I noticed there were a few of them and that's when I started counting. Not 2...not 3...not 4...there were 10 Z06's! I got a little excited and just started staring at them. I was going to try and pull my phone out to get a quick little picture but I noticed that I was coming up on a semi in my lane. The guy driving the other vehicle notices this too and begins to speed up so I would be forced to get behind them. I drop down to 3rd and hit it and fly past the Z06's with ease. I move around the semi that was in front of me and begin to realize how small this victory fealt. I figured I would be on cloud 9 but no. I've raced Honda's and the feeling of beating them was much greater than todays quick little run.

I move back into the slow lane and slow back down to the speed limit when the semi carrying those 10 brand new Z06's flies past me. Oh well at least he didn't give me the hazards.

All in all it was still a good race and the Cobra was once again victorious.

Mods in sig

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Good thing it wasn't from a dig or it would have been real nasty for the vettes. haha

99 Cobra> 10 C6 Z06's

Last edited:

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Now that was a funny story!!! Great humor! 10 mighty Z06s down!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Mystic03

Established Member
so if i give my car a little gas to pass lets say a ferrari enzo to get in front of it is considered a kill?

Users who are viewing this thread