99 Cobra vs C6 Z06

97samssnake

Established Member
Either it was so well written it went over my head, or you passed a semi carrying 10 ZO6's. But you said the ZO6 was in your rear view mirror, and then you said you were coming up on the semi. :shrug:

98Bird

Established Member
I was driving to work yesterday, going down I-70E when I see what appeared to be a brand spankin new Z06 in my rear view mirror. I hurry up and move over into the right lane so I can get a good look at it when it went by. As the first one passed I noticed there were a few of them and that's when I started counting. Not 2...not 3...not 4...there were 10 Z06's! I got a little excited and just started staring at them. I was going to try and pull my phone out to get a quick little picture but I noticed that I was coming up on a semi in my lane. The guy driving the other vehicle notices this too and begins to speed up so I would be forced to get behind them. I drop down to 3rd and hit it and fly past the Z06's with ease. I move around the semi that was in front of me and begin to realize how small this victory fealt. I figured I would be on cloud 9 but no. I've raced Honda's and the feeling of beating them was much greater than todays quick little run.

I move back into the slow lane and slow back down to the speed limit when the semi carrying those 10 brand new Z06's flies past me. Oh well at least he didn't give me the hazards.

All in all it was still a good race and the Cobra was once again victorious.

Mods in sig

gay :gay: :ghey:

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
Either it was so well written it went over my head, or you passed a semi carrying 10 ZO6's. But you said the ZO6 was in your rear view mirror, and then you said you were coming up on the semi. :shrug:

There was more than one semi. One was on my left carrying the cars the other was in my lane ahead of us.

I'm sorry some of you guys don't have a sense of humor but when this happened I knew it would be a funny story. :poke:

'95yellowGT

Established Member
so if i give my car a little gas to pass lets say a ferrari enzo to get in front of it is considered a kill?

r u serious?? haha some people on this forum are :loser:

IT WAS A JOKE GUYS!! haha nice kills man, 10 zo6's in one day, damn thats gotta be a record!!

quikcobra

Established Member
In beleive him. But I beleive they were loaded on a semi truck. Good job you pulled on a 50 ton semi. towing 10 new vette's

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
Hell when I read the first paragraph and looked at the mods in your sig the first thing that came to my mind was "dumb domestic ricers" until I read the next paragraph and litterally laughed out loud haha.

Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread