99 eaton swap/conversion

Camino90

Established Member
Hey guys so I have a 99 cobra that im lookin to swap the stock eaton too, just was wonderin if anyone could give me some info. on the other mods that have to be done to the car to make it successful, besides the obvious supercharger, plenum, throtlebody,and front cover, oh and injectors. Thanx

Brutal Metal

Established Member
There's a "Sticky" in the New Edge sction, be aware that it isn't just buying an Eaton and your done, lots of little parts need to be acquired (and some bigger ones!)

crazycarlo

Established Member
if you go into the Sn95 cobra section and search for "official eaton swap guide" it will give you all the info you need including a complete parts list. Im in the process and almost complete in buying all the parts I need. Good luck and have fun. Make sure you read over everything in that thread as there are a few ways to do the swap and u need to decide which way to go.

force feed

Established Member
+1 on what brutal said. Make sure you know what your getting yourself into before you start buying parts. I had the swap done on my 01 and its a lot of little bullshit that you gotta worry about. But there are guides here somewhere to help you out

Users who are viewing this thread