99 GT - Roush Wheels & Cobra Brakes

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Scored a Ford Racing set of Cobra brake calipers/brackets with less than 5k miles on eBay for $290, and a set of 2001 Roush Stage 2 wheels (18x9) w/tires for $500. I just put everything together today.

Now I just need some lowering springs!

VT0aqYw.png

laserred2v

Established Member
Scored a Ford Racing set of Cobra brake calipers/brackets with less than 5k miles on eBay for $290, and a set of 2001 Roush Stage 2 wheels (18x9) w/tires for $500. I just put everything together today.

Now I just need some lowering springs!

VT0aqYw.png
Looks great! Where did you get the rims so cheap? I was looking for a set for my car a few months back

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Looks great! Where did you get the rims so cheap? I was looking for a set for my car a few months back

Culmination of a perfect storm. Found them on craigslist. The title had "Roush" incorrectly spelled "Rouch" and the seller was moving, so he wanted to unload them.

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
ugh, how did you find a set of those wheels??? ive been searching forever and can never find any locally or for sale on here, i even had threads on local forums for trade for brand new fr500s with tires for JUST Rims lol

looks good tho man...lower it down and you got a great looking stang goin!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks really nice! Wait until you install the lowering springs. What a huge difference they're going to make to an already nice looking GT. :)

Users who are viewing this thread