IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

Finally got some pics up...hope the links work. Let me know what you guys think!

motorider228

Established Member
lookin good. Your truck looks to be a good race for some hdf150's. Does the procharger produce as much as the eaton?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
get rid of the stock bumper cover :xpl:

also that wheel/tire combination doesn't look right on extended cab trucks. 20's should look alot better. other than that nice truck :coolman:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I did the same Procharger install on an Expedition and I was not really happy with the results for the amount of cash that the kit and supporting mods cost. I myself would have bought a totaled L and did a heart transplant.

Truck looks good.

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
with a few lightning upgrades that thing would be alot better(front bumper, gauge cluster, steering wheel, interrior, ect,ect,ect) over all it is really nice, different but nice.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Very well done Cody! I wish you all the best on getting into the 13's. Hang around as much as you like, as I said previously, you're an honorary SVT member as far as I'm concearned. :thumbsup:

whiterocket54

Douglas Engines
Established Member
motorider228 said:
lookin good. Your truck looks to be a good race for some hdf150's. Does the procharger produce as much as the eaton?

Yeah, I am currently runnning 10lbs (3.4" pulley), stock was 3.7" rated at 8-9 psi. I put down 351rwhp/409rwtq with 11.0A/F and 16* timing in 102 degree weather this past summer. Working on a new tune with my SCT ProRacer. Just picked up 1.5psi on the autometer gauge with the 50 degree weather here in central CA. Did have to drop the timing to roughly 12* to handle the extra boost for the winter. Check out my sig for my mods if you are interested. Thanks for the feedback guys!

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
I really like that, I think the 2001-02 style rims look classy on there, the interior is perfect its a sleeper the all black gauges are a nice change of pace. The whole truck just looks real good overall.

I have one thing I could reccomend, DG Motorsports makes a lower valance for your bumper that has a HUGE opening, which would allow alot more airflow over your a/a intercooler. I personally thing the DG is a bit ricey, and I would simply cut the lower bumper open a bit more.

but really damm nice truck nothing I don't like on it.

motorider228

Established Member
I agree with pitstain. Real clean ride. The sleeper factor would definitaly be there if it wasn't for the svt rims. People will associate those with the L but I like the look of them on there. Perhaps a small drop would make it look even better as the wheels would fill the wheel wells more efficiently. Still a nice truck none the less.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
red-light said:
with a few lightning upgrades that thing would be alot better(front bumper, gauge cluster, steering wheel, interrior, ect,ect,ect) over all it is really nice, different but nice.
But doing all that wouldnt make it different
I would just de-chrome the bumpers and paint them body color but leave them stock. Like Pitstain said it makes a wicked sleeper

bmfgsxr

Established Member
good job man, and it looks well done. the only things i would do would be to have the front and rear bumpers painted the same color as the rest of the truck. the chrome doesnt do it for me. also, i would say maybe lower the front just a little bit so it doesnt sit so level. i like the raked look personally. and as i mentioned in your original thread if you dont reach your goals with your current set up, you can always change out the motor, tranny, and rear end from a wrecked Lightning.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
hey guys carefull about the chrome bumper comments, he may just chrome bumper someones face, lol. where in cali are you?

Users who are viewing this thread