9sec. Kawasaki ZX10R

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Ok, i don't know much about bikes......but would this give the Hyabusa a run or beat it? I mean...so many different bikes out there...which is the fastest?

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm sure with "a little work", my Focus could run with that bike. As long as "a little work" was a 5 second head start. That rider was unreal! E-

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
My little brother has one. Lowered 2" front and 3" rear. Other than that, bone stock. Ran 10.03 @ 146 last week. I rode it about 100 yds and parked it. Too much bike for me. Especially when it tries to wheelie at 95.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Its a riders race for the most part now-a-days with just about everything. The Kawa is definatly a beast, but almost all those bikes are pushin 155+hp and have the capability to pull sub 10 sec 1/4 miles. And to think, there's still room to grow...

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Fastest i ever went on my GSX-R750 was 10.82 and that was with me on it. I only took it to the drag strip once and had never done it before. Imagine what a real rider could have done with it. That was a '92 model with basic bolt-on mods too.

jasonc32amg

Established Member
That's sick... I thought my 12 rolled, I can't imagine what that feels like on such a light bike...:bowdown:

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman75
Ok, i don't know much about bikes......but would this give the Hyabusa a run or beat it? I mean...so many different bikes out there...which is the fastest?

In a 1/4 mile its all about the rider, but the Hayabusa is still the top speed king.

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
i think the key to getting a good time on a bike is coming out the hole like that guy. he kept it down with just the right amount of throttle.

I want a busa bad

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
the 2008 hayabusa has gone 9.32 @ 149 mph with a 200 lb rider and 750 DA. the bike had a pipe and tune and was lowerered. they also modded the clutch. thats it.

also, a bone stock 2008 busa went 203 mph at the maxton mile this month.

Users who are viewing this thread