A bad experience with whipple what u think?

Calithekid

Established Member
Ok Im not talking bout the product. Just a service issue that sucks and looking for sugestions. I bought a whipple for my cobra earlier this year. I was in the middle of a engine build and well it took awhile. So I go to finish it earlier this month and for the first time Im assembling the whipple and I also put the 3.0 pulley on. Its not the right one I call them and they tell me its the one for the Lightning. Now heres the issue they made the mistake and they will not take it back W.T.F. they will not trade me for the cobra one . Iv never heard of such a thing I mean they tell me because Im outside of thirty days. You think thats right am I being un reasonable I mean I never used the pulley at all and its brand new. I just was expecting better service after spending 3000 grand with them.

Calithekid

Established Member
Yeah brother I plan to I just cant believe how whipple such a big name wont trade or take cxare of such a simple thing basically a big F U to me. huh

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
You would think they would be kinda flexable $3000 later. Kinda doutch!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Did you purchase the kit directly from them or from one of their dealers?

I've been dealing with Whipple for over 2 years now and that doesn't sound like something they would do. Hope you get everything resolved. Jared

Calithekid

Established Member
I know !! And they have a great rep thats why I was shocked over soething so small and simple and of coase after I spent the money for the whipple and THEY messed up and gave me the wrong pulley. I mean I didnt return with in 30 days but I didnt put the blower on till just recently you know MONEY restraints. Kinda mad

Calithekid

Established Member
I know !! And they have a great rep thats why I was shocked over something so small and simple and of coarse after I spent the money for the whipple and THEY messed up and gave me the wrong pulley. I mean I didnt return with in 30 days but I didnt put the blower on till just recently you know MONEY restraints. Kinda mad

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have spoke the Dustin Whipple on several occasions and he and Shaunda have always bent over backwards for me. I lost the cap for the oil reservoir and they sent me another one for free. Something is up. Who did you speak with?

-Jeff

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
That sounds weird. I don't get why the hell they wouldn't take the pulley back, regardless of the policy.

Try contacting someone else about it if you already haven't done so. Maybe you just spoke with a new employee or something :shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would call them back and speak to another rep. This doesn't sound right.

Users who are viewing this thread