A day without PModdy

stang99

I guess that PModdy is taking RTD home about now since his car is still in the shop in pieces and he has no clutch. Do you realize that he has barely posted since about 1 PM yesterday? This drag racing and modding may seriously interfere with his post count.
So, we can all flame him with impunity since he is not defending himself. I will say that his car is so loud that we'd hear him leave the shop, no matter where we were in So Cal.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Man.... u guys are horrid :nono:

Well i should point at P. only :dw: :bash: Im sure i'll see ya at LACR soon ;-)......this time i will seriously punch u.

stang99

I see that the fameous post whore, PModdy, has returned from his mini vacation.
I'll have you know that James and I have been seated at the same restaurant table and we never even came close to a food fight, gentlemen that we both are. Of course, if the restaurant had only had a single Margarita left........

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Man.... u guys are horrid :nono:

Well i should point at P. only :dw: :bash: Im sure i'll see ya at LACR soon ;-)......this time i will seriously punch u.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I see that the fameous post whore, PModdy, has returned from his mini vacation.
I'll have you know that James and I have been seated at the same restaurant table and we never even came close to a food fight, gentlemen that we both are. Of course, if the restaurant had only had a single Margarita left........

Well starting a thread about some one being a whore is pretty whorish its self right :shrug: :burn:

:lol1:

;-)

stang99

Hey, I am learning from the master. Besides, I waited until past your bed time to start flaming you. But you are back! The poster who never sleeps. I thought for sure that you were getting your in car computer mod today.
But seriously, you better get a set of drag radials on your car before C-Bad if you wish to avoid some more disappointment. I believe I got my Nittos in 2 days from DiscountTireDirect via UPS. The 315's will go right on a stock rim if you still have your stock rims. C-Bad is slippey far beyond LACR, and it doesn't get better now that you have a strong clutch and moe HP.
But, what do I know? You may go 11's..

stang99

For $2.50 a side, I'll arrange to swap Juan's tires onto your car. That would be interesting. While the tires are being removed, you can adjust Juan's clutch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
For $2.50 a side, I'll arrange to swap Juan's tires onto your car. That would be interesting. While the tires are being removed, you can adjust Juan's clutch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deal bro :beer:

Hey why not go with us to Carlsbad? That would be fun :D

Yes i know its a freaking drive, thats for sure :eek: Coming home was a PITA :nonono:

Hum....Nittos. P. its been a crazy expensive month thats for sure but i dont have any real days left to just up & leave at 1pm from work :bash:

Im sure i will find a way or some thing ;-)

stang99

Tires are a very important ingredient for performance machinery. It would be criminal to run cheap junk tires on an '03 Cobra and the same goes for drag racing tires. Thousands in mods with no tires is almost a waste of money. Besides, think about how good it will feel to finally get the 12's monkey off your back. Then you can wear a Ford T-shirt for real without worrying that Ford will ask for it back.

stang99

Does your dad know that you are staying up this late on a Saturday night flaming the helpless elderly? My doctor has advised me to avoid long drives and excitement so C-Bad is out of the question.

Originally posted by amwalker
i'll swap tires for free as always...why let an old feeble man do it?:burn:

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
elderly...i only see one old guy in here...and he probably doesn't, but i'm 17, so i'm young enough for the lack of sleep to not affect me as much. ok i'm goin to bed.................................just cause tetge threatened me..:(

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Tires are a very important ingredient for performance machinery. It would be criminal to run cheap junk tires on an '03 Cobra and the same goes for drag racing tires. Thousands in mods with no tires is almost a waste of money. Besides, think about how good it will feel to finally get the 12's monkey off your back. Then you can wear a Ford T-shirt for real without worrying that Ford will ask for it back.

:eek:

Well i would like the monkey off my back thats for sure :bored:

Ran a 13.025 at C-bad with my old set up :shrug: But 12.9 would not be good for me to see since its so close to see level :nono:

O.K. u just made a very stronge point that i cannot even arguee with :thumbsup: Nittos are going to be ordered ;-)

U making up excusses on why u cant go to C-bad?

BTW im going to bed. Im typing & think i hit a key but havent....falling asleep behind the computer now :sleeping:

Good night all :thumbsup:

stang99

This makes nine straight threads that I have the last reply on. When you are sitting around washing your clothes on Sunday and drag racing is rained out on ESPN, you can start to seriously work on your post count.

Users who are viewing this thread