A dream come true - the only Terminator in the country

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
After many years of dreaming and owning other SN95's, today I became the proud owner of the only '03 Cobra in the Netherlands.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0010-2.jpg

Just a few mods, tri-ax, K&N, accufab tb, bassani X and catback. I'm not sure about the wheels and it needs some more low, maybe next year a pulley and tune.. So far I love it. Trying to get used to the spec stage3+ clutch though, I might need an adjuster, it's a bitch to shift at high revs, won't let go of the gears.

Anyway, I can't complain, I'm super happy! :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's really nice. Congratulations. I could have sworn there's another Netherlands Terminator posted here. Maybe not. Wouldn't matter either way. You'd still have an awesome ride there. :rockon:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
You're definitely gonna surprise a lot of people over there with that bad boy... And the fastest color too...

Kiohtee

Established Member
That's really nice. Congratulations. I could have sworn there's another Netherlands Terminator posted here. Maybe not. Wouldn't matter either way. You'd still have an awesome ride there. :rockon:

Maybe it's an '04? :shrug:

Great snag OP! Just lower it a little more and get it a deserving set of wheels!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
zn. gelukwens !!

lol had to look that up on Babylon translation, but I am dutch on my mothers side. they were from the hague

enjoy! :beer:

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
Thanks guys!
I sold the white '96 cobra last year, been driving my Probe GT.. Bought it from an american guy working here, so I didn't import it myself, but it's hell.

The other terminator here was a screaming yellow whippled one, belonging to a member here. but he took it back to the States a while ago.

i was thinking about that quadrant/adjuster, any recommendations? It's got a new stock clutch cable.

Users who are viewing this thread