A dream come true...then shattered!

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
Gripstang said:
Watch it bub, plenty of cool L owners in Calif. And just so ya know the frames of my sunglasses are BLACK.

Sorry to offend you,or if you have a pair.But I once lived in Cali and I rememeber some of the wierd shit I saw.White sunglasses and emissions.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
H46D said:
Sorry to offend you,or if you have a pair.But I once lived in Cali and I rememeber some of the wierd shit I saw.White sunglasses and emissions.

If white sunglasses and emissions were the weirdest shit ya saw here then count yourself lucky!! :lol: Weird shit abounds, God bless it!

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Oh and I most definatley have a pair. Want to see em? Just kiddin, Id have to be a floridian to show em to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :poke: :beer:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Ah yes, California drivers. I saw too many of those types of accidents when I was in Cali. Traffic would come to a stop or slow way down and some asshole that was reading a book while driving, or doing someother stupid shit, would just plow right into someone w/o ever making an attempt to slow down.
My wife and I once saw a guy in a lifted Ford superduty plow into the back of a woman's car. He completely f*cked the woman's car up, threw his truck into reverse, put it back in drive, and drove off. Luckily, I got his plate number and gave it to the police.

lighninquick

Banned
get the insurance money and give my body and paint guy a call

his name is russ 1909 758 6781
Picture471.jpg

he can hook you up,,,,look what he did to mine

Picture471.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread