A Few DIB 5.Bro Pics (for the haters)

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

paluka21

Established Member
Very nice looking car, but get those bugs off the front bumper! :coolman: Ever thought about buying a fog light delete front grille?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Very nice looking car, but get those bugs off the front bumper! :coolman: Ever thought about buying a fog light delete front grille?

Car had been driven that day to work, so wasn't the cleanest. :)

I like the fogs in the front grill, honestly. I'm a nostalgic kind of guy.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Great looking pics and car. Wiping those bugs off would have helped a little, but great job nonetheless.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Thanks, Steve. At least it will look good getting drug. :dancenana:

Wouldn't matter how good it looks since I won't be able to see it considering how far behind you would be! hahaha.

You should considering getting some clear 3M stuff for your front end. It will make it much easier on you to maintain. Not only from rock chips, but also bug guts is highly acidic and can eat into the clearcoat over time.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Wouldn't matter how good it looks since I won't be able to see it considering how far behind you would be! hahaha.

You should considering getting some clear 3M stuff for your front end. It will make it much easier on you to maintain. Not only from rock chips, but also bug guts is highly acidic and can eat into the clearcoat over time.
well then.....LOL

Brian (who details Will's cars) is doing a full paint correction on the car Thursday, so that should clear up a lot of the smaller parts that can be buffed out. After stephanie and I get into the new house, and I know whether or not I will be keeping the car, I am looking at doing a protective film like 3M has.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
well then.....LOL

Brian (who details Will's cars) is doing a full paint correction on the car Thursday, so that should clear up a lot of the smaller parts that can be buffed out. After stephanie and I get into the new house, and I know whether or not I will be keeping the car, I am looking at doing a protective film like 3M has.

Everyone is selling their 5.0's lately! lolWell, whatever you decide I hope it works out for the best for ya.

Mach828

Established Member
Cleaned this one up a little. New desktop background! Nice pics OP.

DIB5-0_zps6c5fa2c6.png

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Awesome pictures man, she's looking mean. What front lip is that?
Stillen, also same as Street Scene. It's their sport chin spoiler, which I don't think they sell anymore.

Cleaned this one up a little. New desktop background! Nice pics OP.

DIB5-0_zps6c5fa2c6.png
Thanks man. All the editing on these was done via Lightroom. I didn't do any touch up with Photoshop like I typically do, so that looks much better!

ThomasL

Established Member
Looks great! Love that color. Can't wait to get some pics of mine with something other than an iPhone.

Users who are viewing this thread