A Few more Greyling Pics

captain1891

Established Member
Sterling Gray

Appreciate the pics, the car looks great. That`s the combo i picked as well, so until mine arrives in august, those are the best i have to go on . How do you like the metal flake in the paint? I live in PA so i went with the colors i thought would show the least amount of pollen, dust etc. Please post more, thanks!

Zeroescence

Established Member
Looking good, Sterling Gray FTW! I have the quater window louvers on order form AMERICAN MUSCLE. Cant wait.

The metal flake is larger than most metallic paints but looks stunning in the sun and with the gray mixed in with the flake it really stands out.

speednutz

Established Member
Appreciate the pics, the car looks great. That`s the combo i picked as well, so until mine arrives in august, those are the best i have to go on . How do you like the metal flake in the paint? I live in PA so i went with the colors i thought would show the least amount of pollen, dust etc. Please post more, thanks!

The Metal Flake is pretty Crazy
If you save this pic to your Computer you can Blow it up.
View attachment 8340

Do you have any close-ups of the hoodpins? Which ones did you use?

I got these from American Muscle.
Only place I found black ones.
If you save this pic to your computer you should be able to get a better idea of what they look like.
View attachment 8341

Looking good, Sterling Gray FTW! I have the quater window louvers on order form AMERICAN MUSCLE. Cant wait.

Cool ! The AM ones are much better than mine, they are a little bigger and better looking too.QUOTE]

Zeroescence

Established Member
I'm thinking of lightly tinting my fog lights as I'll never really use them, I also want to tint or paint the rear bumper red reflectors. I'm just not sure how to get the reflectors out.:shrug:

speednutz

Established Member
I'm thinking of lightly tinting my fog lights as I'll never really use them, I also want to tint or paint the rear bumper red reflectors. I'm just not sure how to get the reflectors out.:shrug:

I bought the Black Out Decals from AM and the edge trim.
The last two pics of the first bunch show them Blacked Out.
It is a little pricey though but it was easy to install, just peel and stick.

speednutz

Established Member
Your car effen sucks. Its ugly, I can smell it from here. Clean it up, you don't deserve a car like that.
J/K man, great car. What did you use for the gas fill door?
I was the successful bidder on E-Bay for a fraction of the cost.
I got lucky, some fella decided he wanted to sell his brand new gas cover.........Lucky Me !
You can get them from American Muscle.
I do feel like one of the Luckiest SOB's alive to have such a car.
It's one of those cars you see that the other guy always has......... Well not any more !! LOL :banana::dancenana:

Very sharp looking color! Congrats. :beer:

Thanks !!

Users who are viewing this thread