A Few Of My Pics From 2011 KOTS

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Since the results are in the May 5.0 Mustang I have a few of the pics I took behind the scenes. The rest are on our FB page.

P9300084.jpg

P9290043.jpg

P9280025.jpg

P9290039.jpg

P9290035.jpg

P9290047.jpg

P9290048.jpg

P9280013.jpg

P9290057.jpg

P9290052.jpg

Last edited:

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I definitely have to pass by one of these days. I've done a couple road trips from FL to NY and everything time I pass by SC I think of you guys.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
That pic of Rick tuning reminds me of that dyno day we had in Huntington WV years ago. He sat down in that Trans-Am vert and was about eye level with the top of the windshield.

11dsgGT

Established Member
After reading the article it looked like none of the cars could really put the power down. I guess the King of the Street isnt all about track numbers :shrug:

Out of the couple 5.0s the popular vote went to the Race Red over the White whipple. It does look sweet with those black Forgestars!

ac1122

Established Member
Out of the couple 5.0s the popular vote went to the Race Red over the White whipple. It does look sweet with those black Forgestars!
Race red is the best color thats why:pepper::bowdown::rockon:

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Race red is the best color thats why:pepper::bowdown::rockon:

kone blue is the best color, sorry man :D

The race red procharged car does look extremely nice with those forgestar's and the fat ass tires on back of it

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
After reading the article it looked like none of the cars could really put the power down. I guess the King of the Street isnt all about track numbers :shrug:

There was 6 categories.
HP,Ride and Drive,Engineering,Fit and Finish,Drag race,Popular vote. Each car was scored by points for each and the final total who had the highest # was the winner.

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member

It's not all about the track numbers. It's a combination of ET, HP, ride and driveability, appearance and engineering, and popular vote. Though the popular vote is a joke. I know several people were stuffing the ballot box

11dsgGT

Established Member
It's not all about the track numbers. It's a combination of ET, HP, ride and driveability, appearance and engineering, and popular vote. Though the popular vote is a joke. I know several people were stuffing the ballot box

Yeah, but it seems wrong that one of the lowest HP cars got the second highest track time, so why does that negatively effect the overall score? I dont think it should effect the score if the times are there.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah, but it seems wrong that one of the lowest HP cars got the second highest track time, so why does that negatively effect the overall score? I dont think it should effect the score if the times are there.

On the dyno, my traction control wouldn't disengage. my numbers should have been higher, still only a couple more places though.

I got a last minute invite. late tuesday to be there thursday morning. I didn't have the time to jack up a big hp # like some of the guys, but i knew the car would perform at the track.

i put over 100 passes on the car last year, i knew it would be knocking on the 9 second door.

i do think the track should count for a little more, instead of 25 drive, 25 dyno, and 10 track, i'd have like to seen 20 all around.

but, it is supposed to be a "king of the street", so it's scored the way it is.

was still a good time, and i still laid everyone out at the track, but one, lol

of course now, i'd be placing 2nd or 3rd in the dyno category, and 1st at the track. definately would have helped.

if only there was a redo. lol

the pics are great linn!

Users who are viewing this thread