Bad pic on the first one, I know but these were all taken with my phone

20121105_125641.jpg

20121105_125704.jpg

20121105_125726.jpg

20121105_125751.jpg

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
In the same boat here my friend. Thats why I ordered Eibach Sportlines today :rockon: :dancenana:

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Agreed. I cringe every time I get out of my car and look at the height. It is worse on the Brembo cars.

kingnut

Established Member
its sad that most 4 dr sedans come factory more flush than a new 5.0.

gacoyote

Established Member
car looks sweet. i was told that snow chains is the reason there so high. just in case you live in that climate, you can still drive. what lowering kit you going with?
i went with steeda sport springs, koni str.t struts shocks. waiting for fedex to show up.

Titan 5.0

Established Member
i went with steeda sport springs, koni str.t struts shocks. waiting for fedex to show up.

You won't be disappointed with that set up, I’ve been running it for over a year now… lowering is probably the best mod I’ve done.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

gacoyote

Established Member
You won't be disappointed with that set up, I’ve been running it for over a year now… lowering is probably the best mod I’ve done.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
did you use castor camber plates or c/c bolts, if anythig? i was told i need c/c plates.
thanx in advance.

gacoyote

Established Member
what size tires are those? i like the bfg comp 2s but could not find them in 275/40/19.
itl look real sweet when lowerd.

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
Snow chains are not the reason for the ride height, it's based on general consumer needs, look at how many mustangs are out there that aren't car people, flying through dips and when they park facing a curb they pull all the way up until the tire hits the curb SMH, plus they ford wants the car to look somewhat level when carrying 4 pasengers. But yes the brembo cars do sit up quite a bit higher that non brembo or V6 models.

Dtony

Established Member
You dont need a drop, just throw some 33's on it and go mudding. LOL.

My car looked crazy with the bigs and littles before lowering. I was ashamed to pull it out of the garage.

jdcobra

Established Member
Go with bmr springs man. Nice drop and little change in ride quality if any.

SCMOKN

Established Member
I actually plan to go with the eibach pro plus kit, as per my shops reccomendation. They have yet to steer me wrong in the 7 years I have been dealing with them.

That's what I have. No complaints here!

jdcobra

Established Member
Those are good as well! They just lowered the front a little more than my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread