Established Member
jan811of1.gif

jan841of1.gif

jan81of1.gif

jan871of1.gif

jan861of1.jpg

jan831of1.gif

jan821of1.gif

Figured I'd snap a few pictures since I spent 2hrs detailing her up. And wouldn't you know, it rained about 3 hrs afterwards. :bored:

maple

Established Member
Sexy car! What are your mods? I see you made 291/310.
I lied on the torque. It made 291/312. Car is stock minus o/r Bassani x and SSS exhaust. At the time of the dyno, it had flowmasters on it. Car still has the stock air filter and silencer still! 89k miles. I just replaced the factory clutch do to a noisy TOB. She's a factory freak. OrangeMach23 mach made more power stock than mine did! :bored:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
I lied on the torque. It made 291/312. Car is stock minus o/r Bassani x and SSS exhaust. At the time of the dyno, it had flowmasters on it. Car still has the stock air filter and silencer still! 89k miles. I just replaced the factory clutch do to a noisy TOB. She's a factory freak. OrangeMach23 mach made more power stock than mine did! :bored:

I would say you might have a freak there my friend. I had exhuast, cold air and a diablo tune and put down 298/320ish on a hot summer day a long time ago! I have just a little more than that now!!!!! :beer:

PS....If you would have added Maria to any of these pictures they might have made my desktop background!!!!! :)

Last edited:

maple

Established Member
Steve, give me a second. I got something for you!

EDIT:
untitled-3676.gif

I've got a few others too! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread