A few updated pics of the cobra

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
She went through quite the transformation over time. Mostly terminator body parts now save for the scoops and rocker moldings. Don't drive it much lately but I still love her as much as I always have

60f2e42f-0eda-6eb0.jpg

60f2e42f-0eee-d0fe.jpg

60f2e42f-0f03-3439.jpg

60f2e42f-0f18-ea8a.jpg

60f2e42f-0f41-7fce.jpg

60f2e42f-0f5c-9ae9.jpg

60f2e42f-0f90-c3ea.jpg

60f2e42f-0fbf-8aba.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Looks good! Reminds me of my 01. (all 03 body) DEF do the side skirts and scoops, looks super odd with the front bumper without them,

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
thanks guys! Yea the only reason I haven't done them was because the differences were so subtle. If I ever decide to start spending money on the car again I may do it. But I tell you these past two years since the kb was completed have been pretty nice on my wallet lol

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Looks good. I like it a lot. I kinda like it with the skirts that are on there

Honestly, I don't think it looks bad either way. I guess I don't have much of a keen eye for it. I think it looks good with either. But now it's gonna be on my mind lol

smoked01cobra

Established Member
thanks guys! Yea the only reason I haven't done them was because the differences were so subtle. If I ever decide to start spending money on the car again I may do it. But I tell you these past two years since the kb was completed have been pretty nice on my wallet lol

would have to agree, I'm not seeing a big difference, car looks bad a$$!!! Did you tint headlights and tailights with film like Lamin x or something?

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
would have to agree, I'm not seeing a big difference, car looks bad a$$!!! Did you tint headlights and tailights with film like Lamin x or something?

I used a vinyl tint for the tails. Picked up from American muscle. It's thicker than regular film and can peel off if I ever decide to. The headlights I actually picked up on eBay for $90. Just a set of smoked lights. No tint.

And yes I'm gonna smoke the bumper lenses as well

And thanks for all the compliments!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread