A GT500 goes for 26K!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeeler92

At least according to a kid I was talking to at the gym. Casually brought it up during the conversation and I was stoked. Love the GT500's ... but then he whipped out the "I got it for 26K" ... and then "$44K under sticker". Two things don't make sense here. He doesn't know the sticker of the car and I don't see ANY dealer, even if they were family, giving it to you for that price. Kid apparently "knew the dealership."

:dw:

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
.....Annoying! deserves a slap for that or something for giving you false hopes

Squeeler92

JJs89lx said:
.....Annoying! deserves a slap for that or something for giving you false hopes

No no no, not false hopes. I'm not in the market for the GT500, nor do I believe that he actually purchased it for 26K. Just funny how delusional some people can be. Honestly, why do people just blantantly lie out their asses about stuff?

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
this thread sucks. If there was a thread for everytime some moron fed someone a bunch of BS then this board would no longer be worth reading.
Just saying..

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
WorkHorse09 said:
At least according to a kid I was talking to at the gym. Casually brought it up during the conversation and I was stoked. Love the GT500's ... but then he whipped out the "I got it for 26K" ... and then "$44K under sticker". Two things don't make sense here. He doesn't know the sticker of the car and I don't see ANY dealer, even if they were family, giving it to you for that price. Kid apparently "knew the dealership."

:dw:

Was he driving a hon-duh? This is easily the dumbest thing I read on the internet today! :read:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread