A little bit of everything from SEMA 2014...

O4COBRA

Established Member
Thanks guys for all the compliments. It was a little bit of work to post these, so I'm glad you like them!

Very nice shots!!! Thank you for sharing :beer:

Did NRE any info this XRAM intake manifold?

What kind of info we you looking for? I've talked to Tom quite a bit, especially while he was working on the X-Ram. I might be able to answer some questions if you have some?

Toofer89

Established Member
Hard to believe some of those cars actually run and drive with how pristine they are. Some real beautiful work there. I have to start making time for SEMA

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Truly amazing photos. Had to look at them a second time. Very nice work, Kyle. :rockon:

Deric

Established Member
I made the road trip to SEMA last week. I was only there for Friday, so needless to say it was pretty busy. I took over 1200 pictures, but here are some of the best.

15142839204_1e20d1953c_o.jpg

I met these guys from Motus Motorcycles and hung out with them a few nights out on the strip during SEMA. Turns out they modeled this little v4 after the LS motor. It currently makes 180hp, with plenty of room to go higher. These guys even set two land speed records for Americana made motorcycles on the salt flats.

Users who are viewing this thread