A little disappointed.

clbailey

Established Member
In Afghanistan, went down to the MWR to log onto my usual couple sites, to find out our IP is blocked now. Not happy. Im on tapatalk which doesn't always work right and cant download VPNs to the government computers to trick the ip. Would be nice to see this fixed.

uploadfromtaptalk1404493641135.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Interesting. Sniperhill is not blocked by SVTP … wonder why MWR would be. sense it does not make

In Afghanistan, went down to the MWR to log onto my usual couple sites, to find out our IP is blocked now. Not happy. Im on tapatalk which doesn't always work right and cant download VPNs to the government computers to trick the ip. Would be nice to see this fixed.

View attachment 19249

truefiveo

Established Member

View attachment 19249

WTF??? You troll SVTP at the MWR???
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

truefiveo

Established Member
Not an open public one. Just a computer room for us flight line guys, about the only luxury we have.

I'm messin wit ya man.:beer:

Doesn't look like a category block though, but I have no idea which filters and monitoring DoD use these days

clbailey

Established Member
Oh ok. Long, stupid day last night... I dont think its the net here, more so a block from svtp, I have had loading issues before now it just doesnt even care.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can you contact an SVTP mod/admin for help since the error message says that your IP address is banned?

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Your IP is banned from the SVTPerformance server. Since it is the server side and not vBulletin, you'll have to contact Sid297 to get someone to look into it. More than likely that IP just falls into a range that was banned due to spam activity or something.

Users who are viewing this thread